|Michelle Ferre Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4.25 in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1973|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Michelle Ferre is a French-Japanese actress and journalist, best known for her co-starring role as Christine Stark in the action, adventure, comedy movie Ngo si seoi? (Who Am I?) in 1998. In 2006, she also had a less prominent role in the Japanese drama So-Run Movie. Michelle was also widely recognized as the Tokyo correspondent for CNN’s CNN Headline TV program as well as being a game show host.
Michelle Laure Miho Ferre
Michelle attended an international school in Kobe, Japan.
After graduating, she enrolled in Sophia University in Tokyo, Japan, and majored in political science and international relations.
- Siblings – She has a brother.
5 ft 4.25 in or 163 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
She is of French and Japanese descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’ and ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Dimpled smile
- Prominent cheekbones
Michelle Ferre Facts
- Sports – Short Ski, Fishing, Tennis, Snorkeling
- Hobbies – Screenwriting, Japanese Ink Painting
- Books – Our Town and The Bridge Of San Luis Rey by Thornton Wilder, The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Novels – The Neverending Story by Michael Ende, Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes, Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie
- Songs – Time To Say Goodbye (Con Te Partiro) by Andrea Bocelli, La Vie En Rose by Louis Armstrong, The Logical Song by Supertramp
- Poem – The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost
- Phrases/Proverbs – “If you kept the small rules, you could break the big ones” – 1984 by George Orwell, “Nothing ever built arose to touch the skies unless some man dreamed that it should, some man believed that it could, and some man willed that it must.” – Charles F. Kettering
Source – LukeFord.net
Michelle Ferre Facts
- Growing up, Michelle lived with her grandparents in Northwestern France.
- As a kid, she wanted to become a fashion designer but later realized drawing was not her forte.
- Michelle is fluent in Japanese and English and speaks some French.
- She never planned to become an actress and was on the set for Who Am I? to interview the lead actor Jackie Chan. He also co-wrote and co-directed the movie.
- Jackie Chan was so mesmerized by her and asked her to audition which led her to earn the co-starring role of Christine Stark.
- She made her stage debut in a play named Akugi by a Japanese actor, writer, and playwright, Ryô Iwamatsu.
- The thing that makes her happiest is hugging someone and getting hugged back.
- Michelle is attracted to men with a nice smile, regardless of overall looks.
- She defined her brother as her “one and only hero.”
Featured Image by Bearserk / HKMDB