|Mikaal Zulfiqar Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mikaal Zulfiqar is a Pakistani model turned actor who is known for his portrayal of Nabeel in Mohabat Subh Ka Sitara Hai (2013-2014). However, he is also recognized for his work in Shehr-e-Zaat (2012), Saat Pardon Mein (2012), Na Band Na Baraati (2018), Sherdil (2019), Mirat-ul-Uroos (2012–2013), Diyar-e-Dil (2015), Sang-e-Mar Mar (2016–2017), and Alif Allah Aur Insaan (2017–2018).
Mian Muhammad Mikaal Patras Aziz Zulfiqar
London, England, United Kingdom
Mikaal attended Lahore Lyceum School in Lahore.
- Siblings – Jamal Andreas Zulfiqar (Younger Brother) (Theatre Actor in London), Mikaal has 2 older sisters and 3 brothers.
Mikaal is represented by Think Epic.
6 ft or 183 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mikaal has dated –
- Zara Sheikh
- Sara Bhatti (2010-2017) – Mikaal and model Sara Bhatti got engaged to one another in 2010. Later, in 2012, the couple tied the knot. Together, they have 2 daughters. Mikaal and his then-wife officially parted ways in March 2017, which Mikaal announced via Facebook.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Mikaal has English ancestry on her mother’s side and Pakistani ancestry on her father’s side.
- He sports a brushed-up hairstyle.
- Towering physical appearance
Mikaal has appeared in commercials for various brands including Ufone.
Mikaal Zulfiqar Facts
- He spent part of his younger years in London before relocating to Pakistan with his family.
- Mikaal started his career as a model and began appearing in commercials.
- Zulfiqar was 17 years old when his parents legally parted ways.
- He was considered to be one of Pakistan’s highest-paid actors in the year 2017. Mikaal has been ranked amongst the “top 10 most beautiful men of Pakistan” in 2015.
- His father is a retired Pakistani diplomat.
- Mikaal made his debut theatrical film appearance as Abdullah in the Urdu language film Godfather in 2007. Later, in 2009, he was cast in his first TV show as Tahir in Saiqa.
Featured Image By Mikaal Zulfiqar / Instagram