|Lucas Black Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 29, 1982|
Lucas Black is an American film and television actor and voice artist who is known for having been cast as Special Agent Christopher Lasalle in NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans , Caleb Temple in the CBS horror series American Gothic, Frank Wheatley in the drama film Sling Blade, James Keller in the made-for-television biographical film The Miracle Worker, Sean Boswell in the action film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift as well as in Furious 7 and F9, Connor in the made-for-television drama film Flash, Buddy Robinson in the drama film Get Low, Luke Chisholm in the Christian sports drama film Seven Days in Utopia, Jimmy Blevins in the romantic western film All the Pretty Horses, Pee Wee Reese in the biographical sports film 42, and Peter Joseph “Peejoe” Bullis in the comedy-drama film Crazy in Alabama.
Lucas York Black
Decatur, Alabama, United States
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Lucas went to the Speake High School in Danville, Alabama which he completed in May 2001.
Film and Television Actor, Voice Artist
- Father – Larry Black, (Museum Employee)
- Mother – Jan Gillespie (Office Worker)
- Siblings – Lori Black (Older Sister), Lee Black (Older Brother)
- Others – Hansel Garland Black (Paternal Grandfather), Ava Nell Robbins (Paternal Grandmother), Albert Howard Keenum (Maternal Grandfather), Zola Rae Miller (Maternal Grandmother)
Lucas Black has been repped by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $8 Million.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
75 kg or 165 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lucas Black has dated –
- Maggie O’Brien (2006-Present) – Lucas Black started dating American lawyer Maggie O’Brien in 2006 and the couple tied the knot in 2010. They have three children. Their daughter Sophie Jo was born in June 2011 while they had a son in August 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Lucas Black is of English, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Welsh descent.
- Strong Alabama accent
- Love for his roots
- God-fearing man
He did some modeling for Calvin Klein in 1994.
He was raised as a Southern Baptist.
Best Known For
- As Sean Boswell in the action film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006).
- For playing Special Agent Christopher Lasalle in the CBS series NCIS: New Orleans.
Lucas made his acting debut at the age of 11 with Kevin Costner‘s hit drama movie The War in 1994 in which he played Ebb Lipnicki.
First TV Show
He made his television show debut in 1995 with the horror series American Gothic for his role as Caleb Temple. He did 22 episodes until 1996.
He does not have a personal trainer.
Lucas Black maintains good health and has a fit body due to his interests in sports like football, baseball, and golf.
Lucas Black Favorite Things
- Sports – Football, Basketball, Golf
- Football Team – Alabama Crimson Tide
- Music – Country
Source – IMDb.com, CBS.com
Lucas Black Facts
- Lucas was brought up in Speake, Alabama.
- The actor took no formal coaching in acting.
- During his high school days, he was a footballer and played for the Speake Bobcats.
- Alongside Billy Bob Thornton, Dwight Yoakam, J. T. Walsh, John Ritter, Natalie Canerday, and Robert Duvall, he co-starred as Frank Wheatley in the 1996 drama film Sling Blade. This role won him the Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actor” and YoungStar Award for “Best Performance by a Young Actor in a Drama Film”.
- Lucas is very serious about his roots and refused to become a part of the 1998 movie The Horse Whisperer when the makers asked him to change his accent for the film.
- He loved Columbia (in Missouri) so much after filming for a 45-minute sequence in his indie movie Killer Diller (2006) that he bought a house there for his family.
- He prefers to live in South America.
- Lucas replaced Paul Walker in Furious 7 (2015) due to his resemblance to the late actor.
- Lucas plays professional golf. He has been a part of the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am and the Humana Challenge on the PGA Tour as an amateur golfer. He is ranked among the top Hollywood actors who play golf.
- He does not have an official website.