|Milana Vayntrub Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 8, 1987|
Milana Vayntrub is an American actress and comedian who was born in Uzbekistan. She has been seen on TV in the character of Lily Adams in many of the AT&T commercials. Milana is multi-talented and versatile in the field of acting, producing, directing, and comedic skills and has appeared in many feature films including Life Happens, Junk, and Ghostbusters. She is also a social activist and founder of Cant Do Nothing organization (CantDoNothing.org). She has more than 200k followers on Twitter and more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Milana Aleksandrovna Vayntrub
Tashkent, Uzbek SSR, USSR
Los Angeles, California, United States
She studied at the Beverly Hills High School. But after her sophomore year, she dropped out. She still managed to receive a GED Certificate.
Milana later attended the University of California, San Diego where she took a course in Bachelor of Arts in Communications.
Actress, Comedian, Social Activist
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Milana Vayntrub is represented by –
- United Talent Agency
- 3 Arts Entertainment, Dave Becky
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Milana Vayntrub has dated –
- John Clayton Mayer (2007) – Singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer, John Mayer and Milana reportedly started dating each other in 2007. Together, they formed a short-lived two-person band named, Lo-Fi Masters. After remaining together for a small time, they ended their relationship in 2007. After their split, Mayer still continued to play at local clubs for refining his skills and gaining a following.
Race / Ethnicity
She is Ashkenazi Jewish.
- Charming personality
- Beautiful smile
Milana Vayntrub has endorsed the following brands –
- AT&T (2014)
- Buffalo Wild Wings (2013)
At the age of 5, she started acting in Mattel Barbie commercials as her family was facing financial problems.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Having played the saleswoman Lily Adams in a series of AT&T television commercials starting from 2014
- The starring role of Christy in the TV series House of Lies (2014)
- Having appeared as Tina Shukshin in the science fiction comedy TV series Other Space on Yahoo! Screen in 2015
In 2011, Milana Vayntrub made her theatrical film debut with the role of Tanya in the comedy film Life Happens.
First TV Show
In 1995, Milana made her first TV show appearance with the role of Tatiana in the medical drama series ER.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Milana Vayntrub Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known publicly.
Milana Vayntrub Facts
- At the age of 2½ years, with her family, she emigrated to West Hollywood, U.S. as a refugee. They had to also live in Vienna, Austria for 3 months, then in Italy for another 9 months.
- Milana’s grandmother used to tell her stories related to her work as a nanny to an Orthodox Jewish family.
- Israeli Actress, Gal Gadot is her best friend.
- She served as a director for the Cracker Barrel Macaroni & Cheese commercial in 2016.
- Milana teamed up with Stevie Nelson in 2011 to start the YouTube comedy channel named, Live Prude Girls. There, she launched the web series “Let’s Talk About Something More Interesting” which also featured New Media Rockstars.
- In 2016, Milana got a chance to work with accomplished director Dean Holland along with Judd Apatow, Paul Rust, and Lesley Arfin when she appeared in 2 episodes of web television series “Love”.
- On January 26, 2016, she started a social media campaign named #CantDoNothing along with entrepreneur Eron Zehavi.
- She has also received training and performed with the famous Upright Citizens Brigade improv comedy troupe.
- She was featured in the music videos of Can’t Be Saved (By Senses Fail) in 2007 and Teenage Tide (By Letting Up Despite Great Faults), respectively in 2011.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Milana Vayntrub / Instagram