|Miles McKenna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1995|
Miles McKenna is an American YouTuber who is known for being an advocate of the LGBT community. He created his channel “Miles Chronicles” and used it as his open portal to share interesting vlogs related to his sexuality and true gender identity. Given his natural wit and sense of humor, Miles also shares a ton of comedic videos on his channel for his viewers to see and enjoy.
Los Angeles, United States
He is represented by Full Screen, Talent Management Agency, managed by Mahzad Babayan.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Miles has dated –
- Amy Ordman – He reportedly dated social media star Amy Ordman in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
- Thin Lips
- Small Face
Miles McKenna Facts
- He created his YouTube channel “MilesChronicles” on November 24, 2012. His channel has amassed more than 1.5 million subscribers with more than 150 million combined views.
- Fellow YouTuber and LGBT advocate Tyler Oakley has been featured on his Instagram.
- After admitting he is gay and revealing his true sexuality, he received both massive support and a minor backlash from his fans. Though many fans supported Miles and offered him encouraging words, not everyone was happy about him coming out as gay and that included his parents who were very angry to the point he was kicked out of their own house. Amidst the downside of his revelation, he earned respect and became an icon representing LGBT rights.
- Aside from his wit and sense of humor, Miles is well-loved by many fans for his honesty, courage, and vulnerability. He was well-praised for his “coming out” journey as not everyone can be brave enough to do what he did knowing millions of his subscribers were all eyes on him.
- To help others who may have been struggling with their sexuality, Miles used his channel to uplift and inspire them by sharing his own journey and experiences while he was in the process of coming out. In July 2016, he posted a video called “HOW TO COME OUT TO HOMOPHOBIC/TRANSPHOBIC FAMILY” where he was seen giving advises to the viewers on how to explain their sexual identity with unsupportive family members.
Featured Image by Miles McKenna / Instagram