|Milica Pavlović Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 1991|
Milica Pavlović is a Swiss-Serbian singer who rose to fame after she appeared on the reality show Zvezde Granda in 2011. Nevertheless, she is also known for the release of several albums including Govor tela (2014), Boginja (2016), and Zauvek (2018).
She studied at the Megatrend University in Belgrade.
- Father – Dragoslav Pavlović
- Mother – Mirjana Đorđević
- Others – Rada (Paternal Grandmother), Vladimir (Paternal Grandfather)
She is represented by Marko Maksimovic.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Prominent jawline
- Heart-shaped lips
Through her social media, Milica has either endorsed or promoted various brands including MO première, Deichmann SE, Bonatti Underwear, Sholaya, and Mantra Clothing.
Milica Pavlović Facts
- Pavlović was brought up in Switzerland. Later, she relocated to Serbia where she resided with her grandmother Rada and grandfather Vladimir.
- On June 30, 2012, Milica released her first single titled Tango (Opa Opa).
- She released her debut album titled Govor tela on June 28, 2014. It was compiled of a total of 9 tracks that included Dominacija (Domination), Tango (Opa Opa), Dve po dve (Two By Two), Milimetar (Millimetre), Sexy Señorita (Sexy lady), Pakleni plan, Alibi (featuring Nesh), and Alter ego. After that, she released 2 other albums that were Boginja (2016) and Zauvek (2018).
- With time, Milica has collaborated with various music artists including Alen Islamović and Aca Lukas.
- At the 2019 Music Awards Ceremony, Milica was presented with the award for “Traditional/Modern Folk Song of the Year” for her song Operisan od ljubavi that was a single from the album Zauvek (2018).
Featured Image By Milica Pavlović / Instagram