|Miloš Teodosić Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Miloš Teodosić is a Serbian professional basketball player who is best known for his career with Virtus Bologna of the Italian Lega Basket Serie A (LBA). He has also played for teams like Olympiacos, CSKA Moscow, Los Angeles Clippers, and Borac Čačak in the past. He has also represented the National Basketball Team of Serbia internationally. During the course of his career, Miloš has won several tournaments such as Serbian Cup, Greek Cup, Russian Championship, VTB United League, Lega Basket Serie A, and has been the recipient of honors like “EuroLeague MVP”, “Greek Cup MVP”, “Serbian Player of the Year”, “EuroLeague MVP of the Round”, and many more.
Valjevo, SR Serbia, SFR Yugoslavia
Teodosić went to FMP Zeleznik Sports Academy in Belgrade, Serbia.
Professional Basketball Player
- Father – Miodrag Teodosić
- Mother – Zorana Teodosić
- Siblings – Jovan Teodosić (Younger Brother)
Teodosić’s agent is Nick Lotsos.
Point Guard / Shooting Guard
6 ft 5 in or 195 cm
87 kg or 192 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Miloš Teodosić dated –
- Maja Ognjenović (2008-2012) – In 2008, Miloš began dating Serbian professional volleyball player Maja Ognjenović. They were in a relationship for 2 years and got engaged in 2010. However, their engagement didn’t last long, as they parted ways in 2012.
- Jelisaveta Orašanin (2017-Present) – On June 25, 2017, he got married to Serbian actress Jelisaveta Orašanin.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long messy hair
- Towering height
Teodosić has appeared in a TV advert about Frikom.
Best Known For
Being a very skilled European point guard who can both score and set perfect plays for his teammates. Many times, Teodosić has been rated among the top 5 players in the world because of his vision and passing skills. It is good to mention that Teodosić was a Euroleague Champion with CSKA Moscow in 2016 and was chosen for the 2010 Euroleague Most Valuable Player Award.
First Basketball Match
He played his first professional basketball match as a member of FMP Zeleznik during the 2004-2005 basketball season in Serbia.
- Ball Handling
- Shooting of dribble and catch
- Shooting of pin downs
- Scoring abilities
- Athletic abilities (Vertical jump, Speed, Explosiveness)
Miloš Teodosić Facts
- He won the silver medal with the national team of Serbia at the 2016 Olympic games in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
- In 2010, Teo was selected for the FIBA Europe Men’s Player of the Year award.
- Miloš began his basketball journey in the city of Valjevo where he started training in KK Student and Metalac.
- In 2004, Teodosić penned his first professional contract with FMP Zeleznik.
- Before the start of 2005-2006 season, Miloš was loaned to Borac Cacak.
- In 2007, he signed with the Greek team Olympiacos for a price of 2.8 million euros.
- On July 6, 2011, Miloš shifted to CSKA Moscow. He penned a three-year deal worth 5.7 million euros.
- He was the MVP of the 2007 FIBA Europe Under-20 Championship.
- Teodosić was the captain of the Serbian national team at the Eurobasket 2015.
- As a teenager, Teodosić was asked how he sees himself in the future. He said he will be the best European player which eventually, he did in 2010.