|Mimi Webb Quick Info
|5 ft 4 in
|Date of Birth
|July 23, 2000
Mimi Webb is a British singer-songwriter who rose to fame after releasing her single Before I Go (2020), that accumulated more than 85 million views and 25 million streams on TikTok and Spotify, respectively. She gained further recognition by dropping various other singles including Good Without (2021) as well as numerous EPs such as Seven Shades of Heartbreak (2021). Mimi has garnered more than 180k followers on Instagram.
Gravesend, Kent, England, United Kingdom
She went to the independent school Kent College in Canterbury. At the age of 16, she shifted to Brighton in order to attend Brighton Music College.
- Siblings – She has a brother.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- In the past, she was in a relationship with a man whom she had met in Brighton at his pizza van.
- JP – In April 2023, it was revealed that Mimi was dating DJ, JP. JP and Mimi were friends for a long time and later started dating.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Shapely lips
- High cheekbones
Mimi Webb Favorite Things
- Pastime – Being with her friends
Source – Teen Vogue
Mimi Webb Facts
- She has loved growing up in the British countryside in the town called Canterbury, that she has recalled having been lovely and a sharp contrast from her home in London that she later started residing in.
- Mimi started to write her own songs at the age of 13 when she would pen them down in her diary. Her songs would be about school day melodramas. She has pointed out how when being at school, there is always so much happening, from getting a crush on someone to being surrounded by mean girls. Beyond that, she would also use songwriting to channel her emotions.
- Mimi has learned guitar and piano. She has credited her piano teacher with motivating her to pursue a musical career when she was 15 years old.
- She had performed live on stage for the first time in June 2021.
- Webb has stated that she has found her songwriting inspiration through past situations that she has been in. She has enjoyed writing about something that happened long ago and got buried, and digging it back up for art, often having been surprised at what could be got out of it. She has thoroughly relished getting her feelings out and taking those and incorporating them into a song. Mimi has been amused at how she has still sourced her songwriting inspiration from her life, as she used to when she was in school. She has considered just connecting to people and understanding them to have been the biggest part of her songwriting. Mimi has revealed that she is very emotional and has cared deeply for others. She has seen that conversations with her pals or even complete strangers will usually make their way into her songs. She has also cited London as big inspiration for her music, having loved the songwriting vibes in the city.
- Mimi has disclosed that she had found entering the UK’s top 100 official charts to have been one of the most surreal moments in her journey as a musician, especially with it having been her third-ever single.
Featured Image by Mimi Webb / Instagram