|Min Quick Info
|5 ft 3.5 in
|Date of Birth
|June 21, 1991
Min is best known for being the member of the former South Korean and Chinese girl band, Miss A. The band was formed in 2010 and they released 2 studio albums which constituted of several popular singles, before disbanding in December 2017.
Seoul, South Korea
Min went to the Repertory Company High School for Theatre Arts in Manhattan, New York City.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
Min is represented by –
- AQ Entertainment (2010–2013)
- JYP Entertainment (2013–2017)
JYP Entertainment, Universal Music Group
5 ft 3.5 in or 161 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has often tried different hair dyes and highlights.
Best Known For
- Being the former member of the popular Chinese-Korean girl band, Miss A. The band is best known for the immense popularity of their studio album, Hush, which went on to feature in the top of music charts in China and South Korea.
- Being cast in the web dramas such as Dream Knight and L.U.V. Collage
In 2011, her music group, Miss A, released their debut studio album, A Class. The commercial success of the album was driven by the viral popularity of the single, Bad Girl Good Girl. It was placed at the top of the Gaon Weekly Digital Chart and 2010 Gaon Yearly Chart.
In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut in the caper film, Countdown. She was cast in the supporting role in the movie.
First TV Show
In 2010, Min made her first TV show appearance in the variety show, Oh! My School.
- As a young girl, she participated in BoBoBo (the Korean version of Sesame Street). She was one half of the duo called Eolleong Ddungddang.
- At the age of 13, she collaborated with Girls’ Generation member Hyoyeon to form a dance duo known as Little Winners.
- While she was studying in the 6th grade, she auditioned for JYP Entertainment and managed to get selected in the audition.
- After having received a year of training with JYP Entertainment, she was sent to the U.S. to prepare for her American debut.
- After her debut was repeatedly delayed, she got frustrated and disappointed and decided to leave the United States.
- During her stay in the United States, she became the protege of popular American rapper Lil Jon.
- In 2010, she was made a member of the music band, Miss A. To mark the debut of the band, they released their debut single, Bad Girl Good Girl, in July 2010.
- Follow Min on Instagram.
Featured Image by Idol Story / idol-story.com / CC BY 2.0 KR