|Mindy McKnight Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1979|
Mindy McKnight is an American YouTuber, blogger, entrepreneur, and professional hairstylist who is best known for starting the YouTube channel Cute Girls Hairstyles.
Utah, United States
Allen, Texas, United States
She studied from 1996 to 2001 at Brigham Young University from where she attained a Bachelor of Arts in Art History, Criticism and Conservation.
YouTuber, Entrepreneur, Author, Blogger
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mindy has dated –
- Shaun McKnight – The couple has 6 kids, 4 of which are their biological children named Brooklyn McKnight (b. December 31, 1999), Bailey McKnight (b. December 31, 1999), Kamri Noel (b. December 27, 2002), and Rylan McKnight (b. March 29, 2005). They also have 2 adopted children named Daxton McKnight (b. July 23, 2008) and Paisley McKnight (b. February 10, 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Thin lips
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Evian.
Mindy McKnight Favorite Things
- Things Outdoor – Pole Tiki Torches, Foam maker
Source – Instagram
Mindy McKnight Facts
- She was brought up in Utah.
- Her obsession with hairstyles started in 2001 after she could not figure out different hairstyles for her twin daughters Brooklyn and Bailey.
- Mindy is very fond of her youngest daughter Paisley and often features her on Instagram and videos whilst styling her hair.
- In October 2008, Mindy co-founded the M-Star Media, Inc. alongside her husband Shaun.
- On March 17, 2009, she started the now-popular YouTube channel, Cute Girls Hairstyles to which she began uploading tutorial videos of hairstyles like waterfall braids, french braids, fishtail braids, plaits, and twists.
- In the past, Mindy received the title of “Top 25 of Woman of YouTube.”
- McKnight is very fond of her dog “Finn.” Her dog had more than 50k followers on his Instagram account in April 2020.
- Mindy published her first book titled Viral Parenting on April 2, 2019.
- In the past, she started the brand Hairitage By Mindy. A majority of her products are sold at Walmart.
- She is said to be one of YouTube’s most looked up to mother.
- Some of the most interesting videos on her YouTube channel as of April 2020, were Live Mermaids Swimming in Our Pool!, Feather Waterfall & Ladder Braid Combo Tutorial | Cute 2-in-1 Braided Hairstyles, How to Create a DIY Waterfall Braid | Cute Girls Hairstyles, and Ponytail Bow | Back-to-School | Cute Girls Hairstyles.
- Her video titled Live Mermaids Swimming in Our Pool! which was uploaded to her mainstream channel had more than 140 million views in April 2020.
Featured Image By Mindy McKnight / Instagram