|Miodrag Radonjić Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Year of Birth||1989|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Miodrag Radonjić is a Serbian actor and producer who has been cast in a variety of roles in several on-screen projects such as Inspektor Zoran Janketic in Ubice mog oca, Amir in Balkanska medja, Baca in Juzni vetar, Dragan in My Daughter Is Missing, Musa Kesedzija in Marko Kraljevic: Fantasticna avantura, Laza Kostic in Medj javom i medj snom, Dusanov kolega in Miris kise na Balkanu, Popovic in Izlaz u slucaju opasnosti, Trajko Rajkovic in We Will Be the World Champions, and Danilo in Bozicni ustanak.
He was born in 1989.
Belgrade, Serbia, Yugoslavia
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall stature
- Deep-set eyes
Miodrag Radonjić Facts
- He brought to life the character of Trajko Rajković, a Yugoslav professional basketball player who represented Yugoslavia internationally, in the 2015 sports drama film, We Will Be the World Champions.
- In 2016, Miodrag Radonjić started appearing as Inspektor Zoran Janketic in the action crime thriller series, Ubice mog oca.
- He appeared as Amir in the 2019 Russian–Serbian action film, The Balkan Line, whose plot revolves around a secret operation to capture Slatina Airport in Kosovo after the bombing of Yugoslavia.
- As a producer, he has worked on a handful of projects which include The Balkan Line, Juzni vetar, Hotel Belgrade, and South Wind.
- Miodrag Radonjić has also gained a decent social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Miodrag Radonjić / Instagram