|Nirbhay Wadhwa Quick Info
|6 ft 2 in
|Date of Birth
|September 28, 1987
Nirbhay Wadhwa is an Indian actor and model who came into prominence after portraying the villainous character of Dushasana in Star Plus’s mythological drama Mahabharat (2013–2014). He solidified his fame by appearing in many other TV shows including Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman (2015–2017) where he essayed the part of Hanuman. Wadhwa has been featured in several films as well, such as his Bollywood debut Main Aur Mr. Riight (2014), in which he had played a cameo role. Wadhwa has garnered more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Dharm Yoddha Garud, Hanuman, Dushasan, Kaalasur, Haakim Khan
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
He went to St. Edmund’s School in Jaipur. After that, he acquired a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts from Rajasthan University.
- Father – He has been a civil engineer by profession.
- Mother – His mother has been a homemaker.
- Siblings – Gaurav Wadhwa (Younger Brother) (Actor)
He has been represented by Kshitiz Jain of Events Hunger.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Preeti Wadhwa (2011-Present) – He tied the knot with Preeti on June 28, 2011. They have a daughter named Latini (b. 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
- His ripped appearance
- Expressive eyes
- Six pack abs
- Tall stature
He has appeared in the commercials for various brands like Tata Docomo, Royal Challenger Soda, and Sir Meetha Pan Masala.
Nirbhay Wadhwa Favorite Things
- Character That He Has Played In The Mythological TV Shows – Lord Hanuman
Source – Zoom TV Entertainment
Nirbhay Wadhwa Facts
- He hails from Jaipur. Nirbhay spent most of his childhood in Bikaner in Rajasthan. He always craved to make a career in the field of entertainment and had put in a lot of effort in pursuing his passion.
- Nirbhay has disclosed that he has been working out since the age of 18.
- He has trained in martial arts, having been a state champion of the fighting sport.
- Nirbhay had posted a clip on his social media page where he could be seen lifting cement sacks like dumbbells, practicing kickboxing and martial arts at his home. He has explained that with the onset of the pandemic and everything coming to a standstill including the gyms getting shut down, he had to find novel ways to continue exercising. Nirbhay has worked out in his building compound using unusual items like heavy sacks, bricks, and even used plastic bottles, and has managed to maintain his incredible physique and not lose out on his muscle weight.
- Nirbhay has expressed that he has been grateful for getting the opportunity to be a part of Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman as he has been immensely proud of the TV program. He has relished how the show has been a bulwark against the negative things that have got propagated in many TV shows and movies. He has felt delighted when he has heard that children have loved the show and has got so influenced that they have gone on to listen to the Hanuman Chalisa and other devotional songs that have represented the Indian culture.
- Nirbhay has been an ardent lover of animals. He has been a social worker having been associated with various organizations like the Help in Suffering NGO that has been based out of Jaipur.
Featured Image by Nirbhay Wadhwa / Instagram