|Miriam Giovanelli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1989|
Miriam Giovanelli is an Italian-Spanish actress and model who is best known for her portrayal of Tiziana in Limoncello (2007), Alina in Canciones de amor en Lolita’s Club (2007), and as Lucía in Física o Química (2009). With time, she has also amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Facebook.
Rome, Lazio, Italy
- Mother – Belinda Giovanelli
Miriam is represented by e-Talanta.
As a model, she is represented by Delphoss International Model Agency.
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Miriam has dated –
- Xabi Ortega (2017-Present) – She married a man by the name of Xabi Ortega on September 23, 2017. They have a child named Renata Ortega (b. November 19, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
She has Italian ancestry on her father’s side and Spanish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Beautiful eyes
- Slender physique
- Perfect lips
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Miriam has done endorsement work for various brands such as –
- Armand Basi
- B by Armand Basi
- El Corte Ingles
- Loewe ‘I Love you’ fragrance
- MM Metro de Madrid
- Orange Mobile telephone
- Puig Doria
Miriam Giovanelli Facts
- She was raised in Rome.
- Miriam was discovered by a talent agent who had called her after being impressed with the work that she had done in the past. Later, she was asked to travel to Italy to meet director Matteo Rovere.
- Prior to having being cast in Drifters in 2011, she had only worked in Spanish language films. Drifters was her first Italian language film and she also credits it to be the film that helped her conquer her fears of ever working in films of another language.
- In order to play the role of Paz in the film Mentiras y gordas which was released in 2008, she had to put on 12 kilos.
- She was cast as Sandra Barrio in the notable series of Sin tetas no hay paraíso in 2009. The show also featured the likes of actress Sandra Beltrán and Fabio Restrepo.
- As a model, she has appeared in campaigns for various brands and designers like Puig Doria, Armand Basi, Loewe ‘I Love you’ fragrance, and MM Metro de Madrid.
- Miriam has been featured on the cover of various magazines such as Dominical, Glamour (Supplement) Tiempo, FHM, and Vanidad.
- Since she was cast in her first Italian film, she has become fluent in speaking the language as well.
- She and fellow model and actress Paula Echevarría were both featured together on the series of Velvet which aired from 2014 to 2016.
- The few other notable films that Miriam has been featured in are Limoncello (2007), Gavilanes (2010), Todas las canciones hablan de mí (2010), Dracula 3D (2012), and El año de la plaga (2018).
Featured Image By Ruben Ortega / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0