|Mohamed Ramadan Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|May 23, 1988
|Nesrine El Sayed Abdel Fattah
Mohamed Ramadan is an Egyptian actor, singer, rapper, dancer, and producer who has acted in numerous films and TV series. He has also recorded several popular singles.
Mohamed Ramadan Mahmoud Hijazi
Actor, Singer, Rapper, Dancer, Producer
- Siblings – Mahmoud Ramadan (Older Brother), Eman Ramadan (Older Sister)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mohamed has dated –
- Nesrine El Sayed Abdel Fattah (2012-Present) – Mohamed married Nesrine El Sayed Abdel Fattah in December 2012. They have 2 children together – a son named Ali Mohamed Ramadan and a daughter named Kenz Mohamed Ramadan.
He has a daughter named Hanin Mohamed Ramadan from his first marriage which lasted from 2008 to 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Egyptian descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, curly hair
- Sports a thick beard
Mohamed has been a part of a promotional campaign for Etisalat Misr S.A.E., the first integrated operator for telecom services in Egypt, under the slogan ‘Aqwa Cart fi Masr’ (the strongest card in Egypt).
Mohamed Ramadan Facts
- In October 2019, he had landed in trouble after posting a video on social media where he was shown in a co-pilot’s seat during a private flight to Saudi Arabia that was run by Smart Aviation Company, a corporate airline operator based in Egypt. The incident was a serious violation of air traffic regulations and the pilot, Ashraf Abu Al-Yusr, was handed a lifetime ban for violating Egyptian civil aviation laws.
- In June 2021, less than 2 years after the incident, Egyptian authorities had frozen all his bank accounts as he had to pay EG£6m in compensation to the family of the aforementioned pilot who had died earlier that year.
- In November 2020, the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs caused a stir by sharing a photo of Mohamed with Arab-Israeli footballer Dia Saba and Israeli singer Omer Adam from a rooftop party in Dubai. Although this meeting had taken place a few months after Israel had normalized relations with the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, the picture had received a lot of backlash from Arab social media users with most of them accusing Mohamed of being a Zionist (a supporter of Zionism, a nationalist movement and political ideology that espouses the establishment of a homeland for the Jewish people centered in the area roughly corresponding to the Land of Israel, the region of Palestine, Canaan, or the Holy Land, based on a long Jewish connection and attachment to that land).
- Relations between Egypt and Israel, though, have been tense ever since a peace treaty was signed by the 2 countries in 1979. It has maintained peace and cooperation effectively between the countries but has also been vocally opposed by several groups in Egypt. The Union of Artistic Syndicates had, consequently, suspended Mohamed’s membership for the same reason. A soap opera that had featured him had also been reportedly canceled. By mid-December 2020, though, he had been exempt from any suspension or penalties that had come about due to this issue.
Featured Image by Mohamed Ramadan / Instagram