|Mor Maman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 30, 1995|
|Spouse||Yisrael Frank Amsalem|
Mor Maman is an Israeli businesswoman, former model, and beauty pageant titleholder who rose to fame after being crowned Miss Israel 2014 and went on to represent her country at the Miss World 2014 beauty pageant.
In high school, Mor Maman learned computer graphics.
Businesswoman, Former Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Mother – Ilana Maman (Beauty Pageant Titleholder)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mor Maman has dated –
- Yisrael Frank Amsalem (2017-Present) – Mor Maman got engaged to French-Jewish businessman Yisrael Frank Amsalem in November 2017. Later, they tied the knot in January 2018. Together, the couple has a son (b. June 2018) and a daughter (b. September 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
Mor Maman is of Sephardic Jewish (Moroccan-Jewish) descent.
- Heart-shaped face
- Thick eyebrows
- Alluring eyes
During an interview in 2016, Mor Maman revealed that she embraced Orthodox Judaism.
Mor Maman Facts
- Her mother won the Miss Beersheba competition in the past.
- After competing in Miss Israel 2014, Mor Maman went on to serve as a soldier in the Israeli Air Force.
- Following her winning in Miss Israel 2014 beauty pageant, she went on to compete in Miss World 2014 beauty pageant but did not place.
- The earliest post that Mor Maman uploaded to her Instagram account was on January 7, 2014. It was a picture of her that was taken in Alba Di Canazei.
- Mor Maman founded the brand Le Bèbè Pur and Mor Maman Cosmetics in the past.
Featured Image By Mor Maman Cosmetics / Instagram