|Natalia Tena Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1984|
Natalia Tena is an English actress and musician. She is known for acting in the Harry Potter film series as Nymphadora Tonks and Game of Thrones as Wildling Osha respectively. She is in the band Molotov Jukebox as the accordionist and singer.
Natalia Gastiain Tena
Surrey, England, United Kingdom
Surrey England, United Kingdom
Natalia Tena attended Bedales School.
- Father – Jesús Andrew Gastiain (Carpenter)
- Mother – María Gastiain (Secretary)
- Siblings – Unknown
Natalia Tena is managed by –
- Curtis Brown Group Ltd (Talent Agency), London, UK
- Paradigm Talent Agency (Talent and Literary Agency), CA, USA
- Calabuch (Talent Agent), Madrid, Spain
- Laura González (Manager)
- DDA Public Relations (Publicist)
- Laurence Wreford (Talent Agent Personal Appearance)
Vocals, Piano, Accordion
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
There isn’t much information about her dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Basque descent on her father’s side and Extremaduran descent on her mother’s side.
Natalia Tena hasn’t endorsed any brands yet.
Best Known For
- Acting in films and TV role such as About a Boy, Mrs Henderson Presents, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1, Game of Thrones, Black Mirror, Wisdom of the Crowd, The Refugees, Afterlife, among others.
- Stage roles in plays like Wisdom of the Crowd, Nights at the Circus, The Clean House, Othello, and Bronte.
- Being in the band ‘Molotov Jukebox.’
As a Singer
She worked on the song Dirty Pink in the Comedy, Drama, Music movie, Tonight You’re Mine in 2011. In 2013 March, she also starred in the official music video for Lapalux’s single Without You ft. Kerry Leatham. Later in 2017, she performed in Yo vendo unos ojos negros in the Comedy, Drama, Romance movie Anchor and Hope.
Natalia Tena made her theatrical film debut playing Ellie in the 2002 film About a Boy.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut playing the character Amy Emerson on Doctors in 2005.
Natalia Tena Favorite Things
- Actress – Helena Bonham Carter
Source – IMDb
Natalia Tena Facts
- She comes from a musical family. Her mother plays guitar and her Dad and Aunt would do the vocals.
- At 5 years old, she was taught the piano by her mother.
- She wanted to be Chuck Berry when she grew up.
- Her band, Molotov Jukebox has an album Carnival Flower released in 2014 and Tropical Gypsy released in 2016. The albums featured the singles ‘Neon Lights’ and ‘Pineapple Girl’ respectively.
- Natalia speaks fluent Spanish and English.
- She worked with a theatre group called ‘KneeHigh.’
- She learned to play the accordion while working with the theatre group.
- In 2003, Natalia began acting full-time.
- She was the producer and director of the featurette “Trailing Tonks” for Blue-Ray and DVD release. Using the guitar, she performs original Christmas-themed blues song she composed.
- She has featured in Lapalux’s single “Without You” featuring Kerry Leatham.
- Oona Chaplin from Game of Thrones is her close friend.
- She supports Survival International, a human rights organization.
- Smoking almost got her kicked out of Bedales. She ended up auditioning for the 2002 role in About a Boy.
- Natalia does not believe in the existence of God.
- She had planned to study Philosophy and Psychology before she got into acting.
- Follow her on Twitter.
Featured Image by Natalia Tena / Twitter