|Nataša Ninković Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1972|
Nataša Ninković is a Serbian actress who is well-known for her work in the films Savior, War Live, The Professional, and The Trap.
Наташа Нинковић (In English Nataša Ninković)
Trebinje, SR Bosnia and Herzegovina, SFR Yugoslavia
Nataša completed her studies at the University of Belgrade from their Faculty of Drama Arts alongside the likes of actors Vojin Cetkovic, Sergej Trifunovic, Nebojsa Glogovac, Danijela ‘Nela’ Mihajlovic, and Boris Pingovic.
- Father – Branko
- Mother – Milena
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nataša Ninković has dated –
- Nenad Šarenac – Nataša is married to a man named Nenad Šarenac with whom she has 2 children named Luka and Matija Šarenac.
Race / Ethnicity
Nataša has Bosnia and Herzegovina descent.
- Raised eyebrows
- Wide smile
Nataša Ninković Facts
- Actor Vojin Cetkovic is the godfather of her son and actress Danijela ‘Nela’ Mihajlovic’ is her daughter’s godmother.
- She and fellow actress Dubravka Mijatovic are close friends.
- Ninković was offered the role of Desa in Will Not End Here (2008). However, she turned it down.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Konobarica in Najbolji in 1989. Later, in 1996, Ninković was cast in her first TV show titled Mali kucni grafiti as Ciganka Ljubica.
- In the past, she had auditioned for the role of Amira in Breaking and Entering (2006), which eventually went to actress Juliette Binoche.
- The earliest post that Nataša uploaded to her Instagram account was on April 8, 2015.
- Over the years, Nataša has won several awards that include the Belgrade Drama Theatre Annual Awards for “Best Actress” for her work in Transilvania and National Theatre in Belgrade Annual Awards for “Best Actress” for her work in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Master, and Hedda Gabler.
Featured Image By Nataša Ninković / Instagram