|Natasha Oakley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 14, 1990|
Natasha Oakley is an Australian entrepreneur, international model, social media personality, as well as the CEO of the brand MONDAY Swimwear. She is known for being the co-founder of the blog A Bikini A Day as well as the swimwear brand MONDAY Swimwear, along with her friend and business partner, Devin Brugman. She has also modeled for several noted brands and has also appeared on the covers of magazines like Cosmopolitan Australia, Cosmopolitan Finland, Women’s Health UK, Women’s Health Germany, Collective Hub, Arcadia Magazine, and Women’s Health Fitness Magazine. Natasha Oakley is a major promoter of body positivity and she once even took down a troll who tried to mock one of her bikini pictures for not being ‘perfect’ as the picture showed her with some cellulite. The diva has also gained fame for her stunning physique and being camera ready almost all the time and is counted as one of the most successful female influencers from Australia. Natasha Oakley is a major travel junkie who started pursuing her passion for travel at a very early age and has since been to a lot of places. She has also garnered a huge social media fan base with her stunning bikini pictures and has more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 70k followers on Twitter, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Bronte, New South Wales, Australia
Los Angeles, California, United States
The information about Natasha Oakley’s educational background is not known.
Entrepreneur, International Model, Social Media Personality, CEO of MONDAY Swimwear
- Father – Guy Oakley (An Australian Surf Champion, A Private Detective)
- Mother – Lynette Oakley (Entrepreneur, Model)
- Siblings – Samantha Oakley (Older Sister)
- Others – Sophia Vantuno (Younger Maternal Half Sister) (Blogger, Photographer)
Natasha Oakley is represented by –
- IMG Models
- Storm Models – London
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natasha Oakley has dated –
- Martin Medus – It was speculated that Natasha Oakley and TV star Martin Medus were an item in the past.
- Gilles Souteyrand (2015-2018) – Oakley started dating French model Gilles Souteyrand in 2015. The pair went out for around 3 years before calling it quits in July 2018.
- Theo Chambers (2018-Present) – Natasha Oakley is in a relationship with Theo Chambers who happens to be the son of Chambers Cellar tycoon Steven Chambers. The couple brought in the New Year 2018 together and were also seen partying with friends at the members-only Balmoral Beach Club. Theo Chambers also posted a cute picture of the duo with the caption reading ‘Starting the new year with a smile’.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned body
- A little heart tattoo on her left wrist
- Pouty lips
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Natasha Oakley has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands such as American Express Platinum, La Mer, Bonds Australia, Land Rover Australia, Pantene, Andjela Collection, BondiBoost, REVOLVE, Nordstrom, APM Monaco, Seafolly Australia, St. Tropez Tan, Sunglass Hut, and Carolina Herrera.
Best Known For
- Being the co-founder of both MONDAY Swimwear and A Bikini A Day
- Appearing on the covers of various magazines such as Cosmopolitan Australia, Cosmopolitan Finland, Women’s Health UK, Women’s Health Germany, Collective Hub, Arcadia Magazine, and Women’s Health Fitness Magazine
- Being one of the most popular influencers from Australia
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with her stunning pictures and videos as she enjoys more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 70k followers on Twitter, and more than 100k followers on Facebook
Natasha Oakley always tries to maintain an enviable and toned physique because the major part of her job includes looking glamorous almost all the time and being in front of the camera. So, what she focuses on majorly is making the right choices throughout her daily routine instead of just securing some particular days to attain any desired shape. Also, both her parents have been fitness enthusiasts throughout their lives and that quality has also been passed on to Natasha Oakley as a genetic gift and she also loves working out.
She does not consider herself as a gym person and rather prefers working out outdoors usually by the beach. On her casual days, Natasha Oakley runs for around 5 km which is followed by a bunch of exercises such as triceps dips, mountain climbers, crunches, planks, leg lifts, and bicycle crunches. Whatever exercises she chooses to do, she makes sure to do around 10 to 20 reps of each and then repeats the entire circuit.
Natasha Oakley has also taken Flywheel spinning classes during which you get to ride in a dark room with loud music and there is an instructor who keeps screaming motivational things every minute. She has also said in an interview that it was one of the best workouts that she has ever tried. Moreover, Natasha Oakley also loves doing yoga whenever and wherever she can, especially, hot yoga because she enjoys the endorphin rush felt after a sweaty session.
As far as her diet is concerned, Natasha Oakley eats consciously but does not deprive herself of some delicious treats like an occasional burger or halloumi. She stays away from alcohol and enjoys a fresh diet of salads at lunch and meat and vegetables for dinner. One of her morning smoothies includes açai, flaxseeds, coconut water, banana, maca powder, vanilla protein, and cinnamon.
Natasha Oakley Favorite Things
- Daily Essential Products – Keihl’s Lightweight cream, Nivea body lotion, YSL Shocking Mascara, and Burt’s Bees lip balm
- Bikini Style – The classic triangle bikini
- Brands – Rag & Bone, Helmut Lang, Dion Lee
Source – Sporteluxe.com, Harper’s Bazaar
Natasha Oakley Facts
- She was raised in Bronte, New South Wales, Australia.
- At the age of 10, she started living in Miami and lived there for around 3 years.
- Her mother became Miss Australia in 1980 and later went on to win the title of Miss Universe – Photogenic.
- In 2009, Natasha Oakley met her business partner, Devin Brugman, while she was living in Maui, where she lived for 2 years. Later, in 2012, the duo started a lifestyle blog, titled A Bikini A Day, on which they shared a photo of a new swimsuit each day.
- Before the partners made it big, they slept in the same bed for a duration of around 4 months.
- In the year 2010, Natasha Oakley launched her production company, Datreats Productions, when she was only 18 years old.
- In 2014, both Natasha Oakley and her friend and business partner, Devin Brugman, founded their very own swimwear brand, MONDAY Swimwear. They have also done collaboration works with famous brands such as Guess, Missguided UK, BikBok, and Wildfox. Moreover, the brand has also started producing a range of beachwear.
- The first collection of MONDAY Swimwear was sold out within 2 days. The brand is known for promoting body positivity and employing healthy female models instead of extremely thin models to promote the brand and its motive.
- Natasha Oakley herself is a big supporter of body positivity and credits her success to all such healthy standards which make women feel confident regardless of their shape, size, or weight.
- The Evening Standard has named MONDAY Swimwear as one of the “Top 7 U.S. Swimwear Brands for Women”.
- Natasha Oakley made a TV show appearance as herself in an episode of the show, 60 Minutes, along with Peter Stefanovic in August 2017.
- She has described her personal style as something simple, beachy, and chic. Although her sense of style changes with her surroundings, she believes that simplicity is the key to everything.
- Natasha Oakley never leaves her house without headphones, lip balm, a pen, her phone, and her iPad mini.
- If she were to wear the same bikini for the rest of her life, it would probably be a classic triangle bikini.
- She loves traveling and ever since she was a child, she has been to a number of different places.
- When Natasha Oakley is not entirely working, she likes spending time at the beach.
- Previously, she used to be self-conscious about her legs. However, with time, she has become more confident and has learned to accept her body in all its form.
- Visit her blog @ natashaoakleyblog.com.
- Follow Natasha Oakley on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Natasha Oakley / Instagram