Seattle, Washington, United States
Information about his educational background is unknown.
Social Media Personality
- Mother – Lynn Debra Faulkner
Nathan Triska is managed by Brian J.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nathan has mentioned that he does not have a girlfriend and that he will announce it if he begins to date.
Race / Ethnicity
Nathan has used his strong social media following to plug a number of products and brands through his social media activity.
Best Known For
Being active and popular on social media platforms like Vine, Musical.ly, and YouNow. He has also branched out to YouTube and Twitter and has a sizeable following on these platforms as well.
Nathan Triska Facts
- He has collaborated with fellow muser Duhitzmark on several Musical.ly projects.
- He is close friends with Joey Caster who has referred to Nathan as his little brother.
- Nathan began his social media journey in 2012 with Twitter.
- One of his Musical.ly videos was ranked at the 8th spot on the Good Morning America Musical.ly Challenge out of a whopping 156,000 entries.
- He had a channel ThatWhiteKid on Vine before it shut down.
- He was a part of the Boys of Summer Tour in 2016, which had started in July and culminated in August. It is a nationwide tour and features prominent social media stars touring the country by bus.
- Nathan was a part of the Digitour Winter 2016 wherein he visited 22 cities and he has also completed the National Tour Digi Spring 2017 which toured 16 cities.
- He has his personalized merchandise for sale under his name Nathan Triska.
- His celebrity crush is Kylie Jenner.
- When Nathan was 14 years old, he was involved in a car accident with his mom when a semi-truck hit the front of their car. Although both of them were unharmed, it left a debilitating mark on him.
- Visit his official website @ nathantriska.com.
- Follow him on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and YouNow.
Featured Image by Nathan Triska / Instagram