|Nemanja Nedović Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1991|
Nemanja Nedović is a Serbian professional basketball player who has represented several European clubs including KK Crvena zvezda (2008–2012) in the Serbian League (KLS), BC Rytas (2012–2013) in the Lietuvos krepšinio lyga (LKL) and the EuroLeague, Valencia Basket Club S.A.D. (2014–2015) in the Liga ACB and the EuroLeague, Baloncesto Málaga, S.A.D. (2015–2018) in the Liga ACB, Olimpia Milano (2018–2020) in the Lega Basket Serie A, and Panathinaikos B.C. (2020–Present) in the Greek Basket League and the EuroLeague. Between 2013 and 2014, he had also turned out for the Golden State Warriors in the NBA (National Basketball Association). He had been picked 30th overall in the 1st round of the 2013 NBA Draft. At the international level, he was a member of Serbia’s Under-20 squad between 2009 and 2011 before making his senior national team debut in 2012. He was an integral member of the Serbian squads that had won the ‘Silver’ medal at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games and stood 4th at EuroBasket 2015.
The European Derrick Rose
Nova Varoš, Zlatibor, Serbia
Athens, Attica, Greece
Professional Basketball Player
- Father – Slađan Nedović (Former Professional Handball Player)
- Mother – Snežana Nedović
Shooting Guard, Point Guard
- 4, 22, 11 – Serbia
- 11 – KK Crvena zvezda
- 16 – BC Rytas
- 8 – Golden State Warriors
- 11, 8 – Valencia Basket Club S.A.D.
- 16 – Baloncesto Málaga, S.A.D.
- 16 – Olimpia Milano
- 26 – Panathinaikos B.C.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nemanja has dated –
- Mina Milutinovic (2014–Present) – Nemanja had started dating fashion model Mina Milutinovic in August 2014. They eventually got married in August 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Serbian descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped hair
- Clean-shaven look
He has been sponsored by the sports equipment manufacturing giant Nike.
Nemanja Nedović Facts
- He had started getting trained in basketball in Ascoli Piceno, Italy, from the age of 11. He was living in Italy at that time as his father was contracted with a handball team there.
- Upon his return to Serbia, he had trained for 2 years in his hometown of Nova Varoš. In 2005, he had moved to Belgrade and joined KK Crvena zvezda‘s youth team. After strong performances in junior competitions, he was handed a senior team contract in 2008.
- For his performances with BC Rytas, he was named in the 2013 ‘All-Star’ game of the Lietuvos krepšinio lyga (LKL).
- At the 2013 NFL Draft, he was originally picked by the Phoenix Suns who had later traded him to the Golden State Warriors the same night. Incidentally, he was the last draft pick called by American lawyer and business executive David Stern in his 30-year career as the commissioner of the NBA, the longest tenure as a commissioner in the history of major North American sports leagues.
- During his stint with the Golden State Warriors, he was often assigned to the Santa Cruz Warriors of the NBA Development League.
- With Baloncesto Málaga, S.A.D., he had won the EuroCup in 2017, defeating his previous team Valencia Basket Club S.A.D. in the final. He was also named in the ‘All-Liga ACB Second Team’ that year. In 2018, with Olimpia Milano, he had won the Italian Basketball Supercup.
Featured Image by Nemanja Nedović / Instagram