|Niana Guerrero Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 2006|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Niana Guerrero is a Filipino YouTuber, dancer, and social media personality who’s well-known for her talent in dancing and for sharing her charming yet creative dance video uploads in the video-sharing platform with her brother and fellow YouTuber, Ranz Kyle. Before fame, she was first recognized and well-praised by many due to her evident talent in dancing. Some of her most-viewed uploads on her channel feature the famous “sibling dance” wherein she can be seen dancing with her brother Ranz on a variety of pop music like Shape of You, Lean On, and Despacito. Just like many other YouTube stars who rose to fame because of their passion for vlogging paired with creative but entertaining content, Niana also likes to post funny and adventure-filled types of videos wherein she can be seen doing pranks, challenges, travel vlogs, sibling dance with Ranz, and more.
She has a huge social media fanbase and has continuously been giving inspiration to the youngsters who also want to become a renown vlogger and social media influencer even at a young age, just like Niana. Although she has worked hard for what she has become today and to be recognized in her craft as a vlogger and dancer, her fans are well-aware of the fact of how much her brother Ranz has contributed to her overall fame and career. Aside from being the popular Niana Guerrero on various social media platforms, she’s also dubbed as one-half of the Ranz and Niana dance duo.
Niana Jose E. Guerrero
YouTuber, Social Media Personality, Dancer
- Father – Nino Guerrero
- Mother – Elcid Evidente
- Siblings – Natalia Guerrero (Sister)
- Others – Ranz Kyle (Half-Brother) (Social Media Star, Dancer), Chelseah Hilary Evidente Ongsee (Half-Sister), Niña Stephanie Española (Half-Sister)
Niana Guerrero is represented by Amron Lopez, Big Frame Digital Talent Management Agency.
4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
37 kg or 81.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Filipino descent.
- Small Round Face
- Thick Eyebrows
- Plump Lips
Niana Guerrero has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Petron Corporation
- HP Asia
Best Known For
- Her evident talent in dancing and for sharing a ton of her charming, funny, crazy, and yet creative collaboration dance videos with her older brother Ranz Kyle on YouTube
- Being one-half of the popular tandem Ranz and Niana which began to make rounds all over the internet after they started uploading their viral “sibling dance” videos on their YouTube channel
Niana Guerrero Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Dancing
- Dancers – Chachi Gonzales, Matt Steffanina
- YouTubers – Jake Paul, Alex Wassabi, LaurDIY
- Ranz and Niana Videos – 1 Million French Fries
Niana Guerrero Facts
- She created her own YouTube channel on April 11, 2013.
- She has shown interest in dancing since she was 3 years old.
- Niana is adventurous and travels a lot. She has shared numerous travel vlogs on her channel alongside her brother Ranz Kyle.
- Niana used to be afraid of clowns.
- She was first introduced to social media by her brother, who created a Facebook page on her behalf. The page garnered more than 2.5 million followers at the time shortly after it was created, which led the duo to reach other social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Niana has been consistent in gaining more followers and subscribers online. She has amassed 8 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 7 million followers on Instagram, more than 15 million followers on Facebook, and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
- She often tends to post snippets of her YouTube videos on her Instagram where she can be seen dancing with her siblings Ranz and Natalia, her friends, and other well-known social media personalities whom she has made dance video collaborations with.
- As of 2019, her YouTube channel has already accumulated more than 500 million combined views.
- One of her most-viewed video uploads on YouTube is the When Despacito By Luis Fonsi Ft Justin Bieber Comes On | Ranz and Niana which has garnered more than 43 million views.
- Niana and Ranz have made numerous collaborations with other YouTubers including Karl Zarate, Lavaado, Ella Cruz, D-Trix, and Moretoki.
- She’s friends with many Filipino celebrities.
- Follow Niana Guerrero on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Niana Guerrero / Instagram