|Nicholas Latifi Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nicholas Latifi is an Iranian-Canadian race car driver who was competing for Williams Grand Prix Engineering Limited at the “2020 Formula One World Championship.” One of his most notably known performances was at the “FIA Formula 2 Championship” where he secured 2nd position with DAMS Racing. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Race Car Driver
- Father – Michael Latifi (Businessman, Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Marilena Latifi
- Siblings – Michael Alexander Latifi (Brother) (Athlete), Soph Latifi (Younger Sister), Matthew Latifi (Younger Brother)
6 ft 1¼ in or 186 cm
73.5 kg or 162 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Iranian and Italian ancestry.
He has done endorsement work for various brands including Infinity.
Nicholas Latifi Facts
- He spent his entire childhood in Canada.
- He was about 14 years old when he started his career in go-kart racing in 2009 and continued to race until 2012.
- Latifi’s racing number “6” as Toronto is known as “The Six”.
- He was named the brand ambassador for Infiniti in the past.
- In his free time, he enjoys going to Wakesurfing.
- Nicholas drove a Ford Mustang GT for Rehagen Racing at the “2012 Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge.”
- During the “2013 Toyota Racing Series,” he finished at an overall 9th place for Giles Motorsport team.
- In 2012, he signed with BVM to take part in the Italian Formula Three series. On September 16, the same year, Nicholas won his first F3 race at the Vallelunga Circuit. However, in the overall ranking, he attained the 7th place.
- His father is the CEO of Sofina Foods, Inc. He also owns the British Virgin Islands company Nidala.
Featured Image By Nicholas Latifi / Instagram