|Jesse Palmer Quick Info
|6 ft 2 in
|Date of Birth
|October 5, 1978
Jesse Palmer is a Canadian reality television personality, sports commentator, and former professional football player who was drafted by the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL) in the fourth round of the 2001 NFL Draft.
Jesse James Palmer
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Jesse Palmer studied in both Confederation and St. Pius X high schools.
He later attended the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida on an athletic scholarship and played for coach Steve Spurrier’s Florida Gators football team from 1997 to 2000. In 2001, he went on to graduate from the university with two undergraduate degrees – a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and a Bachelor of Science degree in marketing from the College of Business Administration. Also, he was named to the Southeastern Conference’s academic honor roll in 1998, 1999, and 2000.
Reality Television Personality, Sports Commentator, Former Professional Football Player
- Father – Bill Palmer (Football player who played seven years for the Ottawa Rough Riders)
- Mother – Susan Palmer (A well-known fashion and print model known as the co-founder of Barrett Palmer Models and former owner of the original ITM: International Top Models (a modeling agency and training center located in Ottawa))
- Siblings – Billy Palmer (Younger Brother) (Played tight end for the University of Notre Dame). Jesse also has one more younger brother.
- Others – Griffen Palmer (Cousin) (Country Music Singer, Songwriter, Musician)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, he has a net worth of $4 Million as of 2024.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
102 kg or 225 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jesse Palmer has dated –
- Jessica Bowlin (2004) – He was romantically involved with reality television personality Jessica Bowlin between March 2004 and June 2004. Jessica was one of the contestants on the 5th season of the ABC reality television series The Bachelor which featured Jesse Palmer.
- Emely Fardo (2017-Present) – In the year 2017, Jesse Palmer started going out with Brazilian photographer and model Emely Fardo whom he met in a boxing class in 2017. The duo eventually tied the knot in Connecticut in 2020 and had a second wedding at Château De La Gaude, a luxury hotel in Aix-en-Provence, France in 2022 after pandemic restrictions eased. In January 2024, they were blessed with their first child together – a daughter named Ella Reine Palmer.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
Through social media, Jesse Palmer has done endorsement work for a variety of brands such as Avocados From Mexico and Tablo TV.
Jesse Palmer Facts
- He grew up in Nepean, Ontario.
- He spent his entire amateur football career on teams in the Ontario Minor Football Association, most importantly with the Ottawa Norsemen and Myers Riders Football Clubs in Ottawa.
- As a junior at the University of Florida, Jesse Palmer was selected as one of the team captains and received the Gators’ Fergie Ferguson Award, recognizing the “senior football player who displays outstanding leadership, character and courage.”
- He wrapped up his four-year college career with 3,755 passing yards.
- In the 2001 NFL Draft, Jesse Palmer was selected by the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL) in the fourth round (125th overall pick).
- He played for the New York Giants from 2001 until he was cut before the start of the 2005 season.
- After his stint with the NFL was over, he started looking into the Canadian Football League for employment. As he was drafted by the Montreal Alouettes as the 15th overall in the 2001 CFL Draft, his rights were still held by the team.
- Jesse Palmer was signed by the Montreal Alouettes to their developmental roster on September 11, 2006.
Featured Image by Clorox Toilet Products / Flickr / CC BY 2.0 DEED