|Nicolas Bechtel Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 2005|
Nicolas Bechtel is an American actor known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows like General Hospital, American Crime Story, Days of Our Lives, and Grey’s Anatomy. He has done endorsement work for brands like Coke, Walmart, McDonald’s, and Nintendo. Nicolas has a huge social media fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram and more than 30k followers on Twitter.
Nicolas Joseph Bechtel
Fontana, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
In August 2017, it was revealed that Nicolas Bechtel had decided to head back to school.
- Siblings – Nicole Bechtel (Older Sister)
Nicolas Bechtel is represented by Los Angeles-based Don Buchwald & Associates L.A.
4 ft 6 in or 137 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wears spectacles
- Boyish good looks
- Hazel eyes
Nicolas Bechtel has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Toyota RAV4
- Vanity Fair Everyday Napkins
- Honda Accord
- Kellogg’s Spoon Straws
- For Eyes Optical
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Spencer Cassadine in the TV series, General Hospital.
- Having played the role of Rob Kardashian in the crime drama TV series, American Crime Story.
- Having made appearances in popular TV shows such as Days of Our Lives, Grey’s Anatomy, and Good Luck Charlie.
In 2015, he made his theatrical film debut in the action movie, Underdog Kids.
First TV Show
In 2012, Nicolas Bechtel made his first TV show appearance on the romantic drama TV series, Days of Our Lives.
Nicolas Bechtel Favorite Things
- Food – Italian
- Movie – Toy Story (1995)
- Color – Red
Source – IMDb
Nicolas Bechtel Facts
- In 2015, he was appointed as a kid correspondent by Nintendo of America for the E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) event.
- He has served as a correspondent for NBC’s Extra TV, which was hosted by Mario Lopez.
- He has collaborated with a non-profit organization, Baby2Baby for charitable and social activism projects.
- In August 2017, he collaborated with Baby2Baby to distribute 200 backpacks to kids in the Los Angeles-based Sheridan Elementary School.
- In 2016, he won a nomination for Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series at the Daytime Emmy Awards for his work in General Hospital.
- From 2016 to 2018, he played Lewie Diaz (the older twin of Beast Diaz played by Malachi Barton) in the TV series Stuck in the Middle.
Featured Image by Nicolas Bechtel / Instagram