|Nirei Fukuzumi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nirei Fukuzumi is a Japanese racing driver who rose to prominence when he began competing in the Super Formula for Dandelion Racing.
福住仁嶺 (In English Fukuzumi Nirei)
Car Racing Driver
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Japanese ancestry.
- He has a beauty spot under his lower lip.
- Raised eyebrows
Nirei Fukuzumi Facts
- He was brought up in Japan.
- Nirei started his racing career as a kart racer in 2010 and continued to race until the year 2013.
- He began his open-wheel racing career in 2014, and by the year 2015, Nirei moved up to the Japanese F3 competitions.
- Nirei made his debut at the GP3 Series championship with ART Grand Prix in 2016. In the competitions, Fukuzumi won 3 podium finishes and finished at 7th place during the championship.
- With time, Nirei has worked with several teams including the DoCoMo Team Dandelion Racing, Autobacs Racing Team Aguri, Team Mugen, BWT Arden, ART Grand Prix, and HFDP Racing.
- He took part in the 2015 and 2019 Super GT championship.
- The first picture that he uploaded to his Instagram account was on November 13, 2013.
Featured Image By Nirei Fukuzumi / Instagram