|Mia Stammer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 1, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mia Stammer is a Japanese social media personality, YouTuber, beauty guru, singer, and content creator who joined YouTube with her channel on September 22, 2010.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Beauty Guru, Singer, Content Creator
- Father – He is a police officer by profession.
- Siblings – Andrew Stammer (Older Brother)
Mia Stammer has been managed by Matter Media Group, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59.5 kg or 131 lbs (via YouTube)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mia Stammer has dated –
- Alex Denmon (2014-2015) – In 2014, Mia started dating YouTuber Alex Denmon aka Rashnu. They remained together for a year and separated in October 2015.
- Kiyoshi Muto – Mia and Kiyoshi dated briefly. Kiyoshi is also Japanese and a band technician for We The Kings, an American rock band. He has been featured in a few of her videos. A few months after their breakup, Mia explained in one of her videos that they “were not on the same page” and the breakup was a certainty.
- Kyle Hatch (2016-2018) – Mia and Kyle started dating in November 2016. Kyle is a web video star associated with Wassabi Productions. He also has his own YouTube channel. Kyle has also appeared in many of Mia’s videos. Sadly, the couple broke up in 2018.
- Jr (2019-2020) – In February 2019, Mia revealed about her new boyfriend videographer Jr. He goes by the name of ‘@byjayar’ on Twitter. They remained together for over a year and called it quits in 2020.
- Gerry (2021-Present) – Mia is rumored to be dating a personality named Gerry who goes by the Instagram handle “cavitycreep”.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Japanese descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears contact lenses.
- Rounded face with the squared jawline
- Has a mole below the left corner of her mouth
- Long hair often styled wavy
32-27-35 in or 81-68.5-89 cm
Best Known For
- Her beauty and fashion YouTube channel called MamaMiaMakeup, where she has more than 4 million subscribers. The channel provides DIY hacks relating to beauty, makeup, hair dying tricks, and lots more.
- Her vlogging channel called Mia Stammer which again is a creative and entertaining channel based on her daily activities to performing challenges. She has more than 1 million subscribers on this channel.
- Her other social media sites where she is very much popular as well with more than 1.5 million followers on Twitter, more than 50k followers on Facebook, and more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
As a Singer
She has released an original single For The Dog on her YouTube channel MamaMiaMakeup.
First TV Show
Mia hasn’t appeared on any television show yet. However, in 2017, she appeared in a YouTube series called Chat Like Love.
Mia does not work out regularly, but she does go to the gym now and then. She is also not very particular about what she eats, but she tries to eat healthy food.
Mia Stammer Favorite Things
- Starbucks Drinks – Black coffee, Sweetened Green Ice Tea, Caramel Frappuccino
- YouTuber – Alice Speed
- Disney Character – Olaf
- Singer – Adam Lambert
- Song – “My Heart” by Paramore
Source – YouTube.com
Mia Stammer Facts
- She moved to California when she was 5 years old.
- Mia had her first boyfriend at the age of 13.
- She describes herself as lazy, moody, and random.
- She has worked as a waitress for 3 months.
- Mia does not like Justin Bieber.
- The first video that was uploaded on her YouTube channel on March 1, 2013, was titled “DIY: Lace Denim Shorts!”.
- Some of the other videos uploaded on her YouTube channel have been titled “Brunette to Blonde // How I Went from Black Hair to Blonde”, “How I Edit My Instagram Pictures!”, “Back To School: Then Vs Now”, “DIY Last Minute Halloween Costumes”, “FaceTime Prank with my Doppelgänger”, “DIY Unicorn Hair! Dying My Hair Unicorn Colors Tutorial”, “Letting The Person in Front of Me Decide What I Eat for 24 Hours”, “Why I Changed & Why I Stopped Uploading Videos | Questions I’ve Avoided”, and “I Tried Chloe Ting‘s Two Week Shred Challenge | ABS IN TWO WEEKS”.
Featured Image by Mia Stammer / Instagram