|Chloe Ting Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chloe Ting is an Australian social media star and fitness enthusiast. She is best known for her self-titled YouTube channel which has amassed a fanbase of more than 10 million subscribers.
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Chloe Ting attended Monash University in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, studied business statistics, and majored in econometrics, finance, and statistics. She later earned a master’s degree in philosophy and financial marketing. She was on a scholarship for the entirety of her time at university.
Social Media Star, Fitness Enthusiast
- Siblings – She has 2 brothers.
- Others – She has a niece.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chloe Ting has dated –
- Adrian – She met Adrian in middle school but they only reconnected and started dating while she was in university.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Chinese descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Pink,’ ‘Gray,’ ‘Black,’ ‘Dark Green,’ ‘Turquoise,’ and ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Petite physique
Chloe Ting has endorsed brands such as –
- Chloé Paris
- Next AUS
- Super Dry AUS
- La Belle Miette
- Cartel Flowers
- The Fifth Label
Chloe Ting Favorite Things
- Men’s Fashion Items – Hats, Beanies, Caps
- Foods – Corn Dogs, Melon Pan, Jokbal (Spicy Pork Hocks)
- Desserts – Mille-feuille, Cotton Candy
- Place In Sydney – The Grounds of Alexandria
- Sport (In Winter) – Snowboarding
Chloe Ting Facts
- She was born in Brunei but moved to Melbourne, Victoria in 2005.
- The rest of her family still lives in Brunei.
- She can play the piano.
- Chloe worked as a tutor during her time at university so she could pay her bills.
- She worked as an actuarial analyst/corporate statistician after she earned her master’s degree.
- Chloe was a blogger before she started a YouTube channel at the age of 29.
- Chloe thinks that approximately 20 of her 1st YouTube videos were horrible.
- She was a finalist in the category of “Health & Wellness” to win a 2019 Shorty Award.
- Chloe reminds her audience in every video that she’s not a medical professional nor a registered personal trainer.
- She started working out in 2016.
- Chloe doesn’t have a favorite outfit for a guy but prefers a clean haircut that completes the outfit rather than rugged looks.
- Chloe used to suffer from acne but quickly realized oily and fried food caused her skin to break out.
- According to her, guys should never wear leggings or very short shorts and should stop wearing a black-tee-blue-jeans combo.
- Chloe’s advice for men looking to boost their sense of style is to visit a website ‘Lookbook.nu’ and check top male contributors.
- She is not a fan of tattoos on guys.
- Her record on a leg press exercise is 340 kg or 749.5 lbs, which is 7.5x her usual bodyweight.
- She works out at least 4 times a week and spends approximately an hour per session.
- In September 2019, while she was preparing to soak her dirty socks in boiling water to kill the bacteria, she temporarily put a kettle on her washing machine while it was working. When she tried to correct her mistake, she found she could no longer hold the kettle, dropped it, and the boiling water spilled over her right thigh, thus giving her serious burns.
- She loves to wear accessories such as rings, watches, bangles, and bracelets.
- Her boyfriend helps her film videos while Chloe edits them alone.
- Some of her favorite video games include Final Fantasy VII and World of Warcraft.
- Chloe is not a romantic person.
- She is an introvert.
- Chloe wants to have a British longhair cat and a dog in the future.
- She has never smoked cigarettes or weed.
Featured Image by Chloe Ting / Instagram