|Noa Kirel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 2001|
Noa Kirel is an Israeli singer, dancer, TV presenter, model, dubber, actress, and social media personality who is recognized for her musical talent as she has released several singles such as Medabrim, Killer, Yesh bi ahava, Hazi meshuga, Ten li siman, Megibor le oyev, Makom le shinooy (ft. Avior Malsa), and Tikitas (ft. Stephane Legar). As an actress, Noa Kirel has been cast in a variety of shows and movies such as Kfula, Almost Famous, Shilton Hatzlalim, Mo’adon Layla, Back of the Nation, Machar Shabat, Zinor Layla, Ofira & Berkovic, Hayom BaLayla, and Shilton Hatzlalim. Moreover, she has also amassed a huge social media fan base with more than a million followers on Instagram, more than 500k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 80k followers on Facebook.
Ra’anana, Central District, Israel
Los Angeles, California, United States
The details related to Noa Kirel’s academic background are not known.
Singer, Dancer, TV Presenter, Model, Dubber, Actress, Social Media Personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Yarin (Older Brother)
Noa Kirel is represented by Roberto Agency.
Hip Hop, Pop, Rap
Noa Kirel has released her music via Roberto Music.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Noa Kirel has dated –
- Barak Shamir (2015-2016, 2016-2018) – Noa Kirel started dating model Barak Shamir in 2015. He is known for having worked for the likes of Dsquared, Missoni, Versace, and Miharayasuhiro. The duo went out for around a year. However, things did not quite work out for them and they broke up the following year, only to get back together a few months later. They again dated for around a year before finally parting ways in the summer of 2018.
- Jonathan Mergui (2018-Present) – In 2018, Noa Kirel started going out with singer and social media personality, Jonathan Mergui. They have since been together and seem to be deeply in love. They often post their pictures and videos on Instagram that showcase their close bond.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Arab)
Noa Kirel is of Ashkenazi Jewish (Austrian-Jewish) and Sephardic Jewish (Moroccan-Jewish) descent.
- Beautiful eyes
- Plump Lips
Noa Kirel has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include the likes of Samsung Israel, Mac Cosmetics Israel, RENUAR, Kwildream, and JR Duty Free.
Best Known For
- Winning the MTV Europe Music Award for the “Best Israeli Act”
- Having appeared as Noa Kirel/Libi Omer in the family drama series, Kfula (2018)
- Having garnered an impressive social media fan base with more than a million followers on Instagram, more than 500k subscribers on her YouTube channel, and more than 80k followers on Facebook
As a Singer
Noa Kirel has released a number of singles which include the likes of Medabrim, Killer, Yesh bi ahava, Hazi meshuga, Ten li siman, Megibor le oyev, Makom le shinooy (ft. Avior Malsa), and Tikitas (ft. Stephane Legar).
Noa Kirel made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Rotem in the family comedy-drama movie, Almost Famous, in 2017. The cast included the likes of Corinne Alal, Noel Berkovich, Idan Braun, Omer Dror, Liat Ekta, Amit Farkash, Ori Pfeffer, and Mor Polanuer.
First TV Show
Noa Kirel made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode of the comedy talk-show series, Back of the Nation, in January 2017.
She stays fit by working out on a regular basis as well as by maintaining an active lifestyle.
Noa Kirel Facts
- She grew up alongside her older brother in Israel.
- Her first song, Medabrim, was uploaded by her on YouTube in 2015.
- In 2016, Noa Kirel and rapper E-Z both received nominations at the MTV Europe Music Award for the “Best Israeli Act”.
- She has appeared on a variety of shows such as Mo’adon Layla, Machar Shabat, Zinor Layla, Ofira & Berkovic, Hayom BaLayla, and Shilton Hatzlalim.
- She joined YouTube with her channel on March 9, 2015, and her videos on the channel have accumulated more than 180 million views.
- Follow Noa Kirel on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, iTunes, and Spotify.
Featured Image by Noa Kirel / Instagram