|Stephane Legar Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Stephane Legar is an Israeli singer, dancer, and model who started his professional career in 2016 after he uploaded his first dance video tutorial to his YouTube channel titled “Stephane LE GAR official.” Nevertheless, his dance moves, songs, and tutorials have helped him amass a huge fan base with more than 400k subscribers on YouTube and more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Bat Yam, Israel
He divides his time between Israel, Togo, and France.
He studied in the French sector of Mikveh Israel. He also learned Hebrew.
Singer, Dancer, Model
- Siblings – He has an older sister.
He is represented by Michael.
Hip Hop, Rap, Pop
He has released his music with various labels such as Unicell, Parlophone, and Warner Music France.
6 ft or 183 cm
102 kg or 225 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Togolese ancestry.
- He braids his long hair.
- Tall physical appearance
Stephane Legar Facts
- He spent most of his early years in Israel as both of his parents worked as foreign diplomats there for the Nigerian embassy.
- During his childhood years, he made frequent visits to his home country.
- His parents were both from Togo and raised him and his older sister in a Christian household.
- The family relocated to Holon near Tel-Aviv when he was 12 years old.
- He is an Israeli citizen.
- In the past, he had been assigned to a unit of the Israeli Defense Forces that went around explaining the recruitment process to students in high schools.
- Thought his mother tongue is French, he can fluently speak in 4 other languages English, Hebrew, Togolese, and Spanish.
- His stage name Legar is short for Le Garco, which in French means “the boy.”
- He uploaded his first video to his YouTube channel on October 20, 2016, it was titled “Stephane Legar-Step Fun #Stepfunchallenge (Official Challenge Video).”
- Stephane has released various songs such as Step Fun, Double Dutch, They Know, Like That, Tikitas, Winner, and Moogzam.
Featured Image By Prince Legar / Instagram