|Bonnie Anderson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 1994|
|Boyfriend||Brenton J. Goldsack|
Bonnie Anderson is an Australian singer, songwriter, and actress who first came into the spotlight in 2007 when she won the inaugural season of the competition-based reality TV show Australia’s Got Talent, at the age of just 12. She has released, sporadically, several non-album singles since then, and her 2014 single titled Blackout was certified ‘Gold’ by the ARIA (Australian Recording Industry Association). She is also well recognized for portraying the character of Bea Nilsson in the TV soap opera Neighbours (2018-Present). In September 2020, she had won the 2nd season of the singing competition-based reality TV show The Masked Singer Australia.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Siblings – She has a sister and an older brother.
She is represented by Claire Savage, Manager and Booking Agent, CMC Talent, Prahran, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Radikal Records
- BMG Music Australia
- Sony Music Australia
- Standard Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bonnie has dated –
- Dean Ray (2014)
- Reece Mastin
- Brenton J. Goldsack (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Scottish descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Slender frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
- Has a mole under her right eye
- Charming smile
- Has tattoos and inscriptions on both her arms and near both her wrists
- Has an elaborate inscription tattooed on her back
She had been featured in the ‘Leather Look’ campaign for cosmetics giant Maybelline. The collaboration was done to mark the release of her new single titled The Ones I Love (February 2016).
Bonnie Anderson Facts
- She had developed a love for singing from a very early age and used to perform at local Christmas carols every year. A lady who had noticed her singing at one such event had invited her to participate in the auditions for the inaugural season of Australia’s Got Talent in 2007. For her audition, she had performed a song titled Fire and Rain and had received a standing ovation from the entire audience.
- After winning the show, she was flooded with offers of management and recording contracts but her parents declined all of them so that she could focus on her education. A year later, her parents had bought her a guitar, which she started to play and learn immediately.
- For her portrayal of Bea Nilsson in the TV soap opera Neighbours (2018-Present), she was nominated in 2019 for the ‘Graham Kennedy Award for Most Popular New Talent’ at the prestigious Logie Awards.
- She is the goddaughter of the late Australian world boxing champion Lionel Rose, the first Indigenous Australian to win a world title.
- In November 2016, she had made her professional musical theatre debut with the play titled Godspell Reimagined.
- She is an active supporter of the Alannah and Madeline Foundation, a national Australian charity that aims to keep children safe from violence. She has also served as a ‘Tip for Change’ ambassador.
Featured Image by Bonnie Anderson / Instagram