|Noen Eubanks Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 2001|
Noen Eubanks is an American TikTok sensation and social media personality who first gained his fame on the internet after posting a bunch of entertaining comedic videos on his self-titled TikTok account with more than 2.5 million fans. He started making rounds on social media shortly after he decided to try his luck in the social media stardom in 2016. At the time, he was also active on Instagram and other social media platforms since TikTok was yet to merge with Musical.ly. With his wits and humor paired with good looks, Eubanks was quick to rise as one of the most followed personalities both on TikTok and Instagram. On top of his game as a social media personality with millions of fans following his daily updates on his platforms, he has also partnered with Spreadshirt company which produces and markets top-quality customized T-shirts and T-shirt prints to sell his own merchandise through them. Though he has also built a strong fanbase on Instagram, his TikTok videos have initially brought him to fame as he tends to be more active in sharing his content on the platform. Eubanks has also progressed from making TikTok videos for fun and entertainment into actually performing to the music of some of today’s best musical acts including Sub Urban, Post Malone, Mike Posner, Justice, Twin Cabins, Paul Anka, El Gringo, Starlite Singers, Bhad Bhabie, Maty Noyes, Lana Del Rey, Carnage, and Wes Walker & Dyl.
Loganville, Georgia, United States
He went to Loganville High School and graduated in 2018.
TikTok Star, Social Media Personality
- Siblings – He has a younger sister.
He self-manages himself.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
He often tends to dye his hair ‘pink’ and ‘gray’.
Noen has hinted that he could be bisexual in one of his TikTok videos.
- Strong narrow jawline
- Often changes hair color
Best Known For
His massive fame in social media particularly on TikTok where he first started gaining popularity after posting an array of videos with entertaining comedic undertone on his self-titled account
Noen Eubanks Facts
- He has a huge and growing social media fanbase with his Instagram hitting more than 1 million followers and his Twitter with more than 80k followers.
- Eubanks has uploaded a ton of his videos that went viral including his first one, a duet with @shmneeb, the next one which was a duet set to Aqua’s Barbie Girl with Kelly Cherry, and his 3rd one where he could be seen staring straight at the camera while Joji‘s Slow Dancing in the Dark was heard in the background.
- He has also done several duets with popular TikTok users such as Dillon Egan, Brian Faltyn, The Vanity Bear, Pyro-Doge, Kaj, Riley Colley, Olivia Giordano, and Hunter.
- Follow Noen Eubanks on TikTok, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Noen Eubanks / Instagram