|Nolan Gerard Funk Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1986|
Nolan Gerard Funk is a Canadian actor and singer who is best known for portraying roles such as Collin Jennings in Awkward, Hunter Clarington in Glee, Dan Fallon in Partner Track, and “Angel Eyes” in Counterpart. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Seven Days, The L Word, Killer Instinct, Smallville, Supernatural, Aliens in America, Castle, Warehouse 13, Detroit 1-8-7, Quantico, Arrow, Major Crimes, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Flight Attendant, Hollow Man 2, Truth or Dare, The Long Night, House at the End of the Street, and many more. For his acting skills, Nolan has been nominated for numerous awards such as the Screen Actors Guild Award and Leo Award.
Nolan Gerard Funk
Funk, G Funk, Funkster, Funky
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Actor, singer, dancer
- Siblings – Natanya Funk (Sister)
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nolan Gerard Funk dated –
- Allie Trimm (2010-2011) – From January 13, 2010, to December 1, 2011, American actress Allie and Nolan dated each other.
- AnnaSophia Robb (2013) – AnnaSophia and Nolan had an encounter during the premiere of the 2013 comedy film The Way Way Back.
- Ksenia Solo (2010-Present) – Nolan has had a very on and off relationship with Latvian actress, Ksenia Solo. The reports of them dating first started circulating at the start of 2010. They reportedly dated on and off till February 2015 after which they weren’t seen together at the red-carpet events. However, their pictures have surfaced on her social media accounts, due to which we can confer that they are back together. Although she rarely refers to him as her boyfriend, their cozy equation is well evident in their pictures.
Race / Ethnicity
Nolan Funk’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15.5 in or 39 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
He has posed for Versace for their Spring / Summer 2014 campaign.
Best Known For
Playing Nikko Alexander in the 2009 Nickelodeon musical TV movie Spectacular!
He is also known for his appearance in Supernatural (2006), Glee (2012-2013), and Awkward (2013).
As a Singer
He played the singer Conrad Birdie in the Broadway musical Bye Bye Birdie from September 10, 2009, until January 24, 2010.
Nolan appeared in a short film titled Moon in the Afternoon for his role as Alexander released in 2003.
First TV Show
In 2001, Funk played the role as Ryan in UPN’s science fiction TV series Seven Days in an episode titled “The Brink”.
He has got a great build and reveals that he is a big cross fitter.
He runs a lot to train his mind and body. He also visits the beach and jumps up on the rings. He just likes to amend his workout routine. Sometimes, he does cycling or boxing.
Nolan Gerard Funk Favorite Things
- Song – Little Lion Man (By Mumford and Sons)
Source – WetPaint.com
Nolan Gerard Funk Facts
- He started his career as a national gymnast as well as a diver. But, left it at the age of 12 after he broke his foot.
- He has worked in the teen drama TV series Renegadepress.com from 2004 to 2006. In 2007, he was also nominated for a Leo Award for his performance in this series.
- He likes to play hockey.
- He can speak French and German fluently.
- He is one of the “35 most Boneable Guys”.
- Nolan has acted in The Canyons (2013), Riddick (2013) alongside Vin Diesel and others.
- He got his first name “Nolan” from his mom, while he got “Gerard” from his dad.
I never knew that, he’s amazing, i like his music