|Nyle DiMarco Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 8, 1989|
Best known for being one of the most prominent deaf activists, Nyle Dimarco has carved a name for himself in the modeling industry as well. He has won various shows including Dancing with the Stars and America’s Next Top Model. His talent and charming personality have garnered over 2.5 million followers on his Instagram profile.
Queens, New York, United States
Nyle shuttles between his 2 residences at New York and Los Angeles to maintain his busy work schedule.
Nyle completed his high school education from the Maryland School for the Deaf and completed his honors in mathematics from the Gallaudet University.
Model, Actor, Activist
- Father – Neal Thompson
- Mother – Donna DiMarco
- Siblings – Nico DiMarco (Fraternal Twin Brother), Neal DiMarco (Older Brother)
Nyle DiMarco is represented by –
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- CESD Talent Agency – Los Angeles
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
77 kg or 169.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Nyle has Italian, English, Scottish, and traces of German lineage.
Dark Brown (Natural)
Nyle has revealed in one of his interviews that he is sexually fluid and has been attracted to both women and men.
- Chiseled face
- Usually sports a beard
Nyle DiMarco has been the brand ambassador for the luxury fashion label, 2(X)IST.
He has also endorsed or promoted brands like –
- Giorgio Armani
- Myconian Collection Hotels
Best Known For
- Being the first deaf contestant on America’s Next Top Model and for eventually winning the final season of the famous reality show in 2015
- Winning season 22 of the reality dance TV show Dancing with the Stars in 2016
First TV Show
Nyle made his television show debut on the family drama series, Switched at Birth, as Garrett Banducci in 2014.
Nyle DiMarco Favorite Things
- Movie – Grease
- Place – Beach
Source – US Magazine
Nyle DiMarco Facts
- He has revealed that he is more fond of the day than night.
- Nyle enjoys drinking a cup of espresso before heading out to the gym.
- He is fond of cooking, especially breakfast.
- He enjoys dining at local spots rather than the fine dining restaurants.
- He has also revealed that he has over 25 members in his family who are deaf.
- He enjoys watching animated movies.
- Nyle describes his nature as both sensitive and stubborn.
- He is fond of riding his bike.
- He has also been featured on the covers of various magazines including GQ, Livid, Ferrvor, and Gay Times.
- He has confessed that he still plays on his Nintendo 64.
- He has a pet dog named Foxy.
- He is the spokesperson for Language Equality and Acquisition for Deaf Kids.
- Visit his official website @ nyledimarco.com.
- Follow Nyle DiMarco on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Nyle DiMarco / Instagram