|Adonis Bosso Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Adonis Bosso is a model who has worked with several designers and brands that include Diesel, Jeremy Scott, Kenneth Cole, Dolce & Gabbana, Robert Geller, Tommy Hilfiger, Yeezy, Belstaff, and Prabal Gurung. He has also been featured in editorials for magazines like L’Officiel Hommes Germany, VEOIR Magazine, Men’s Health Spain, Out Magazine, Vulture Magazine, GQ Brasil, Open Lab Magazine, Hachi Magazine, Essential Homme, and Harper’s Bazaar U.S. Adonis also has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Adonis Bosso has studied special care counseling as one of his siblings suffers from autism.
- Father – Jean Bosso
- Siblings – He has 4 younger siblings.
Adonis Bosso is represented by –
- DNA Models – New York
- MP Paris – Paris
- I LOVE Models Management – Milan
- D1 Model Management – London
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- IMG Los Angeles – Los Angeles
- Stockholmsgruppen – Stockholm
He released his single, Jungle, via Olympus Bosso Music.
6 ft 1¾ in or 187 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adonis Bosso has dated –
- Slick Woods – Model Slick Woods and Adonis have previously been an item. They also parent a son named Saphir who was born in September 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ear and septum
- Ripped physique
12 (US) or 11 (UK) or 45 (EU)
Adonis Bosso has endorsed several brands like H&M, Kenneth Cole, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Tom Ford, Levi’s, Express, Topshop, and Zara.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for designers and brands like Diesel, Jeremy Scott, Kenneth Cole, Dolce & Gabbana, Robert Geller, Tommy Hilfiger, Yeezy, Belstaff, and Prabal Gurung
- Having been featured on magazines like L’Officiel Hommes Germany, VEOIR Magazine, Men’s Health Spain, Out Magazine, Vulture Magazine, GQ Brasil, Open Lab Magazine, Hachi Magazine, Essential Homme, and Harper’s Bazaar U.S.
As a Singer
Adonis Bosso released his single, Jungle, in September 2017 via Olympus Bosso Music.
Adonis Bosso Favorite Things
- Museum – Brooklyn Museum
Source – Complex
Adonis Bosso Facts
- In order to help his parents with the care of his autistic sibling, he took training in special care. He has also set up a rest center for kids with special needs and their families.
- His mother has supported him a great deal throughout his career.
- He has been ranked on models.com’s Top 50 and Hot List.
- He strongly believes in the power of social media.
- Follow Adonis Bosso on Instagram.
Featured Image by Adonis Bosso / Instagram