|Thomas Sadoski Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1976|
Thomas Sadoski is an American stage, film, and television actor who is best known for having been cast as Matt in Life in Pieces and Don Keefer in The Newsroom. He has also been cast in films such as Winter Solstice, Wild, John Wick, John Wick: Chapter 2, The Mimic, The Games We Play, Happy Hour, Loser, The New Twenty, 30 Beats, I Smile Back, and The Last Word. Apart from his on-screen roles, the actor has also been a part of stage productions like The General From America, The Santaland Diaries, Other Desert Cities, Belleville, The House of Blue Leaves, The Mistakes Madeline Made, and The Skin of Our Teeth.
Tom, Tee-Ski, Lots o’ lips
New Haven, Connecticut, United States
Thomas went for a semester to the University of North Texas in Denton.
He has done his high school studies at A&M Consolidated High School.
He took theatre classes from Circle in the Square Theatre School in New York and graduated from there in 1998.
- Father – Mark Sadoski
- Mother – Carol Sadoski
- Others – Waldmyr / Waldemar John Sadoski (Paternal Grandfather), Ruth Elaine Gustafson (Paternal Grandmother), Remigio/Remy Pietro/Peter Bove (Maternal Grandfather), Dorothy Heller (Maternal Grandmother)
He has been signed with –
- Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Stewart Talent, Talent Agency
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 10¾ in or 180 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Thomas Sadoski has dated –
- Kimberly Hope (2007-2015) – Thomas married Kimberly Hope in 2007. Their divorce was filed on August 14, 2015, which was finalized on December 14, 2015.
- Amanda Seyfried (2016-Present) – Thomas met actress and singer, Amanda Seyfried during the play “The Way We Get By” in 2015. Their romantic relationship began during the shoot of the drama film “The Last Word” and they started dating in 2016. They got engaged which was confirmed on September 12, 2016. The duo got married on March 12, 2017. They welcomed their daughter in March 2017. In September 2020, the duo had their 2nd child, a son.
Race / Ethnicity
Thomas has Polish, Italian, German, Swedish, and English ancestry.
- Often keeps medium stubble beard
- Charming Smile
He is associated with the UN Refugee Organization that helps displaced people from all over the world.
Best Known For
His role in the HBO political drama series “The Newsroom” as Don Keefer and as Matt Short in the sitcom series “Life in Pieces”.
He was seen as Chris in the 2000 teen romantic film called Loser.
First TV Show
He was seen as Robert Barnes in the 9th episode of the drama series called Law & Order in 2005.
A play called This Is Our Youth in 1998.
Thomas Sadoski Favorite Things
- Sport – Baseball
- Baseball Team – Baltimore Orioles
- Football Team – Baltimore Ravens
Source – The Baltimore Sun
Thomas Sadoski Facts
- At the beginning of his career, his mentor was the popular actor Mark Ruffalo.
- For his role in the 2008 comedy play “Reasons to Be Pretty”, he was nominated for the Tony Award in 2009.
- Thomas won an Obie Award under the “Distinguished Performance by an Actor” category for his role in “Other Desert Cities” in 2011.
- In John Guare’s House of Blue Leaves, he has appeared on Broadway alongside Ben Stiller, Edie Falco, Jennifer Jason Leigh, and Alison Pill.
- Thomas was awarded the Lucille Lortel Award under the “Outstanding Featured Actor in a Play” category for the play “Other Desert Cities” in 2011.
Featured Image by iDominick / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0