|Alison Pill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 27, 1985|
Alison Pill is a Canadian actress, theatre actress, and voiceover artist who is known for showcasing her acting skills in a number of projects like The Other Me, The Dinosaur Hunter, The Distance From Here, The Pillars of the Earth, Milk, The Newsroom, and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.
Alison Courtney Pill
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Alison Pill got enrolled at the Vaughan Road Academy and worked on her artistic skills by enrolling in its Interact program.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Theatre Actress
- Father – He is a professional engineer.
- Others – Kaljo Pill (Paternal Grandfather), Jaan Pill (Paternal Great Grandfather), Kaarel Pil/Pill (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Anna Marie Kuslap (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Helmi Pauline Kruus (Paternal Great Grandmother), August Oskar Kruus (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Rosalie Marie Alwine Hawik (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Constancia/Tanni Grunthal (Paternal Grandmother), Timofei/Timotheus Grunthal (Paternal Great Grandfather), Vera Poska (Paternal Great Grandmother)
Alison Pill is represented by –
- Fountainhead Talent Inc., Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- The Burstein Company, Talent Agency, Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alison Pill has dated –
- Jay Baruchel (2010-2013) – Alison Pill started going out with actor, director, and screenwriter, Jay Baruchel, in 2010 and he also addressed her as his fiancée during an acceptance speech at the Genie Awards in Ottawa, Ontario. However, it was later revealed via a Twitter post by Jay Baruchel on February 16, 2013, that the duo had parted ways.
- Joshua Leonard (2014-Present) – In the year 2014, Pill began a relationship with American actor, writer, and director, Joshua Leonard, and they soon got engaged in January 2015. Following an engagement period of around 4 months, the couple married on May 24, 2015, and they were later blessed with their first child, a daughter named Wilder Grace Leonard, on November 19, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Alison Pill is of Estonian and Swedish descent on her father’s side.
- Usually sports short hair
Alison Pill Favorite Things
- Actress – Patricia Clarkson
Source – IMDb
Alison Pill Facts
- She is a huge fan of the popular British rock band, Coldplay.
- As a voice actress, Alison Pill has been cast in numerous shows and movies such as The Most Magnificent Thing, Redwall: The Movie, and Anatole.
- She shares a friendly bond with American actress Lorna Luft.
- She has appeared as a guest on shows like Theater Talk, The Late Late Show with James Corden, and Conan.
- Alison Pill has been featured in music videos for songs such as Drama Queen (That Girl) by Lindsay Lohan and Lewis Takes Off His Shirt by Owen Pallett.
- Over the years, she has been a part of many theatre productions which include The House of Blue Leaves, The Miracle Worker, Three Tall Women, and None of the Above.
Featured Image by Dominick D / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0