|Sarah Ramos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 1991|
Sarah Ramos is an American actress who began her career at an early age and since then has appeared in more than a dozen films and shows. However, she is most prominently known for being cast in American Dreams (2002–2005) and Parenthood (2010–2015). Sarah also has a huge fan base with more than 150k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Sarah Emily Ramos
Los Angeles, California, United States
California, United States
In May 2015, she graduated from Columbia University. Also, she trained at the Center Stage L.A.
She also studied under the careful guidance of Actors Circle in Culver City, Larry Moss Studio, the Upright Citizens Brigade, and The Second City comedy troupe.
- Father – Steve Ramos, Jr.
- Siblings – She has a brother.
- Others – Steve Ramos (Paternal Grandfather), Ruby June McAllister (Paternal Grandmother), David Biederman (Maternal Grandfather), Adaline Ola Teitlebaum (Maternal Grandmother)
Sarah is represented by The Gersh Agency and Anonymous Content.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah has dated –
- Matt Spicer (2013-Present) – She began dating director Matt Spicer in 2013. However, they had kept their relationship under the radar until she finally spoke up publicly about it in July 2016. Later, on July 30, 2019, the two had announced their engagement via Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian & White)
She has Filipino, English, Irish, Scottish, and German ancestry on her father’s side and Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her mother’s side.
She has 2 closely placed beauty spots on the left side of her neck.
She has appeared in commercials for various brands including Universal Studios.
Sarah Ramos Facts
- She was brought up in Los Angeles.
- Sarah developed a passion for acting at an early age and started attending acting lessons at the Center Stage L.A. at the age of 9. The same year, her parents took her on a Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Cruise. It was also then that she developed an interest in collecting autographs or pictures with celebrities.
- Once she had begun her acting lessons, she began to try and convince her parents to get her an acting agent. She was only 11 years old at the time.
- At the age of 12, Sarah wrote a rom-com script dedicated to actress Reese Witherspoon. It was titled City Girl.
- She started off her journey in the entertainment industry as a child model. Later, she was cast in a short film titled In Vein in 2001.
- Ramos got her big break with her appearance in the main role as Patty Pryor on American Dreams in 2002 and remained a part of the pilot cast until the show ended in 2005.
- Sarah joined Twitter in November 2018 and uploaded her first picture to Instagram on May 18, 2015.
- She is also an aspiring filmmaker and had directed 2 short films as of 2019 titled The Arm (2012) and City Girl (2017).
- Sarah has not been a fan of the supernatural genre since her younger days.
- Her web series City Girl was inspired by the film Legally Blonde (2001).
Featured Image By Sarah Ramos / Instagram