Olga Victorovna Fedorishcheva
After graduating from high school, Olga Fedori got enrolled at the Donetsk National University to study law and international relations. It was her aim to become a diplomat. However, while in her freshman year at Donetsk National University, she moved to Neosho County Community College in Kansas as part of the student exchange program with 13 other students.
From Neosho County Community College, she managed to get admission at the Harvard University. She graduated from the Harvard in 2004 with BA Cum Laude.
During her acting break, she got enrolled in the Ford Institute to study transpersonal psychology and integrative coaching.
Actress, Model, Singer
Olga Fedori is managed by Roxane Vacca Management.
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Green Eyes
- Small Lips
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Frieda Petrenko in the medical drama TV series, Holby City. For her role, she even won a nomination for Best Newcomer at the National Television Awards in 2011.
- Being cast in the role of Tatiana Romanova in the BBC Radio 4 produced play, which was based on James Bond novel From Russia, With Love.
In 2008, she made her theatrical film debut in the leading role in horror thriller movie, Mum & Dad.
First TV Show
In 2007, Olga Fedori made her first TV show appearance in the Maxxie and Anwar episode of the drama TV series, Skins.
Olga Fedori relies on yoga to keep her body in perfect shape. She is very particular about her routine and has been practicing it for years. She has also tried her hand at teaching yoga.
Along with yoga, she also relies on meditation for her mental wellness. It also helps her to take care of work stress.
Olga Fedori Facts
- She is multilingual and apart from her native Russian, she is also fluent in English, German, Italian, and French.
- She has tried her hand at scriptwriting, direction, and production with the drama movie, Of Their Own, in which she plays the lead role as well.
- Olga decided to leave Holby City in May 2012. She later revealed that she had dropped out of the show to take care of her mother, who was diagnosed with terminal illness.
- The producers of Holby City approached her when she was living in Costa Rica and she returned to the popular show in December 2017.
- During the acting break that she took after leaving Holby City, she briefly lived in Thailand and taught yoga.
- Olga has done extensive activism work to alleviate war situation in her native Ukraine. She has tried to raise awareness about the situation using various avenues. She became a part of the funding campaign launched on crowdfunding website Indiegogo to support the victims of the conflict.
- While studying at the Harvard, she managed to win the Caroline Isenberg Acting Award in 2004.
- While she was studying at the Harvard University, she started working in various stage productions at the American Repertory Theater.
- From 2006 to 2008, she fronted a London-based music band, ICIA.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Olga Fedori / Instagram