|Olivia Jordan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1988|
Olivia Thomas is an American actress, model, television presenter, and former beauty pageant titleholder. She holds the Miss USA 2015 title and was the Miss Universe 2015 and Miss World 2013 US representative where she was second runner-up and top 20 respectively. Olivia holds the distinction of being the first Miss USA from Oklahoma. She has acted in films and TV roles such as Ted, Jobs, Thinspiration, Destined to Ride, Hawaii Five-0, Murder in the First, among others.
Olivia Jordan Thomas
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Olivia Jordan attended Bishop Kelley High School. She later went to Boston University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in health sciences in May 2011.
Actress, Model, Television Presenter, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Bob Thomas
- Mother – Jill Thomas
Olivia Jordan is managed by –
- Baker Winokur Ryder Public Relations (Public Relations Agency), Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Houghton Talent (Talent Agency), Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia Jordan has dated –
- Jay Hector – Olivia is currently dating actor Jay Hector. The couple got engaged in August 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
- Competing in Miss California USA 2013, Miss World 2013, Miss Oklahoma USA 2015, Miss Universe 2015, among others
- Acting in films such as Here Comes the Boom (2012), Jobs (2013), Hot Tub Time Machine 2 (2015), among others
- Appearing on TV shows such as Small Shots (2017), Hawaii Five-0 (2018), Murder in the First (2014), among others
- Hosting shows such as This is LA, This is SF, and Miss Teen USA 2016
Olivia Jordan made her theatrical film debut as the Party Guest in the 2012 film Ted in an uncredited role.
In 2013, she made her first credited theatrical film appearance as Girl in Bedroom Estate in the movie Jobs.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut as Jessica on the TV series Murder in the First in 2014.
Olivia Jordan is very fit and works out 4 to 6 times a week. She even worked as a fitness instructor and personal trainer during her college years.
As for diet, her meals consist of veggies, lentils, gluten-free pizza, and cupcakes. She also doesn’t believe in restricting herself and eats her choice of food, but in moderation.
Olivia Jordan Facts
- Olivia is a 4th generation Tulsan.
- She was active in campus, dividing her time between books, the tennis team, student council, and was the varsity cheer captain.
- She also worked as a personal trainer and group fitness instructor at BU’s FITREC facility.
- Olivia set up a self-defense workshop which continued in her sorority, Alpha Phi.
- While working in the movies Ted and Here Comes the Boom, she became SAG-eligible.
- Olivia began using Jordan as her professional surname when she learned there was already another “Olivia Thomas.”
- She moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting and modeling.
- During the Miss USA 2015, she said that Harriet Tubman should be the American woman to put on the next new bill design. This came to fruition on April 20, 2016, when the U.S. Treasury officially announced that Tubman would be featured on the new $20 bill
- She was the second runner-up in the Miss Universe 2015 pageant held on December 20, 2015.
- Her Berta Bridal dress worn during the Miss Universe 2015 pageant got her a place in the top ten best dressed.
- She competed in two major international beauty pageants making her the 3rd person to do so from the United States. Only two other people, Brucene Smith and Andrea Neu had done that.
- She is the first woman to represent the United States at the Miss World and Miss Universe; two of the largest and oldest international pageants in the world.
- During her reign as Miss USA 2015, Donald Trump sold his stake in the Miss Universe Organization.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Olivia Jordan / Instagram