|Tamara Lawrance Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Year of Birth||1994|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tamara Lawrance is a British actress who rose to fame with her portrayal of Prince Harry’s republican girlfriend in the 2017 BBC television film King Charles III. Other than that, she is also recognized for her role as Viola in the production of Twelfth Night at the National Theatre cinecast that was featured internationally on NT Live.
Tamara was born in 1994.
Wembley, London, United Kingdom
She studied at St Dominic’s Sixth Form College in Harrow, London.
Tamara graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts with a Bachelor of Arts in Acting Degree (Honours Level) in 2015.
Tamara is represented by Gordon & French.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Jamaican ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Thick eyebrows
- Her Afro-hairstyle
- She has a scar in between her eyebrows.
Tamara Lawrance Favorite Things
- Female Character in Shakespeare – Viola
Source – WhatsOnStage
Tamara Lawrance Facts
- She was raised by her mother who was a hospital clinical technician and her father was a delivery man.
- At the age of 6, Tamara began taking part in school plays. While in secondary school, she was unable to opt for theatre as they did offer the program until year 10. Tamara took it upon herself to talk to her drama teacher to begin theater lessons for her younger peers.
- Tamara was one of 8 winners in the Poetry Society’s nationwide poetry competition 2012 SLAMbassadors UK. She was 17 years old at the time.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Clem Johnson in Undercover in 2016. Later, in 2017, Tamara appeared in her first feature film as Molly in On Chesil Beach.
- Tamara received 2nd prize at the Ian Charleson Awards for her performance as Viola in Twelfth Night in 2018.
- In December 2022, Tamara and Letitia Wright won the British Independent Film Award for “Best Joint Lead Performance” for The Silent Twins.