|Olivia Wells Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1994|
|Boyfriend||Dr. Sandro Demaio|
Olivia Wells is an Australian doctor and former beauty pageant holder who had been crowned Miss Universe Australia in 2013. From there, Olivia went on to represent her country at the Miss Universe Australia 2013 beauty pageant.
Olivia Genevieve Wells
She completed her junior and middle school studies from Loreto Mandeville Hall.
After the completion of her schooling in 2012, she enrolled at Melbourne University in 2011 on the Kwong Le Dow Young Scholars Program.
Olivia graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery in 2018, from Melbourne’s Monash University.
Former Miss Universe Australia, Former Beauty Pageant Title Holder, Doctor
Olivia is represented by Blinc International.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia has dated –
- Dr. Sandro Demaio
Race / Ethnicity
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Alila Hotels
Olivia Wells Facts
- She was brought up in the Bayside suburb of Black Rock.
- Olivia was strong academically and even won the Victorian Premier’s “Spirit of ANZAC Prize” in 2010
- She is a pediatric doctor by profession as well as an MBBS Hons.
- Olivia made her beauty pageant debut at Miss Universe Australia as a representative of Victoria.
- She is a non-vegetarian and relishes the taste of pork. Also, she does not hold back her junk food cravings and enjoys eating burgers, french fries, and other outdoor food in moderation.
Featured Image By Olivia Wells / Instagram