|Omar Borkan Al Gala Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1990|
Omar Borkan Al Gala is an Arab model, photographer, and poet. He first got attention worldwide when a news broke that he was kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being too good-looking, that later proved to be a false news. Since then, he has worked as a model with brands like Gucci and Hugo Boss. He has more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 3 million followers on Facebook.
Omar Borkan Al Gala
Model, Photographer, Poet
- Siblings – Ain Borkan Al Gala (Brother). He has another brother.
Omar was being managed by Abdulrhman Salih in 2014.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Omar has dated –
- Yasmin Oweidah – Omar is married to the Dubai-based fashion designer, Yasmin Oweidah. The couple has a son together named Theyab.
Race / Ethnicity
- Chiseled jawline
- Clean cut beard
Omar has served as the ambassador for Samsung in South America in the past.
He has also worked with brands like Gucci, Evian Water, and Hugo Boss.
Best Known For
The news that spread out in 2013 that Omar was kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being too handsome
First TV Show
In 2013, he made his first TV show appearance on Primer Plano.
As per an interview in 2013, Omar works out regularly by going to the gym and going for a run every morning.
Omar Borkan Al Gala Favorite Things
- City – Mexico
- Hobbies – Playing basketball, Photography, Racing
Omar Borkan Al Gala Facts
- He loved photography as a child and has been doing photography since he was 11 years old.
- After being advised by a lot of people, he tried a hand in modeling and successfully started working as a model.
- He gained a huge amount of attention worldwide when a news reported that he was deported from Saudi Arabia for being “too handsome”. This news was later proved to be false.
- He was also the first Arabic ambassador for Samsung in South America.
- In almost all of his modeling shoots, he wears a keffiyeh which has now become his signature style.
- He owns a personalized emoji app specially made for him.
- In 2018, Omar hosted a YouTube series titled Expensive Tastes, where he and his co-host Renee Farah review the most expensive foods worldwide.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Omar Borkan Al Gala / Instagram