|Omari Hardwick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 1974|
Omari Hardwick is an American actor known for portraying important roles in popular TV series and films such as Saved, Dark Blue, The A-Team, and Kick-Ass. He is the founder of the production company “Bravelife Films”. Omari has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Castle Lite. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 400k followers on Twitter.
Savannah, Georgia, United States
Omari went to Marist School in Atlanta, Georgia where he started taking interest in baseball, basketball, and football. Then, he got a football scholarship to the University of Georgia.
- Father – Clifford Hardwick IV (Attorney)
- Mother – Joyce Hardwick
- Siblings – Malik Hardwick (Brother), Jamil Hardwick (Brother), Shani Hardwick (Sister)
He is represented by –
- Brandt Joel and Hanley Baxter, Talent Agents, William Morris Endeavor (WME) Entertainment, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Estelle Lasher, Manager, Lasher Group, New York City, New York, United States.
- Annick Muller and Lauren Appel, Publicists, Wolf-Kasteler Public Relations, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Shelby Weiser, Legal Representative, Sloane, Offer, Weber & Dern, Los Angeles, California, United States
He has released his music via Brave Nova Music.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Omari has dated –
- Joy Bryant – Omari Hardwick and actress Joy Bryant dated in the past.
- Jennifer Pfautch – Omari and publicist Jennifer Pfautch are together since Omari’s struggling days. The couple got married in 2012. They have 2 children – a daughter named Nova and a son named Brave.
Race / Ethnicity
He has African-American ancestry.
Omari has appeared in Castle Lite ‘Extra Cold’ TV commercial.
Hardwick’s father was a Methodist and his mother was Catholic. The actor alternated between his parents’ churches each Sunday growing up and has given God credit for his acting career.
Best Known For
Appearing in popular TV series and films like Saved, Dark Blue, Miracle at St. Anna (2008), The A-Team (2010), Kick-Ass (2010), and For Colored Girls (2010)
As a Singer
He released his debut single titled Bloodshed in 2017.
Omari made his theatrical film debut in the romantic film Circles in 2002.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Ronald Pasco on the crime drama mystery TV series Crossing Jordan in 2005.
He enjoys doing sprints in the pool, a lot of hiking, sprinting up hills, meditation, and isometric work. Omari also does yoga once a week and does boxing from time to time.
His typical diet plan is –
- Breakfast – Oatmeal with fresh berries and brown sugar or toast and egg whites with turkey along with orange juice and some water
- Lunch – Bowtie pasta with tomato sauce and meatballs or with turkey meat along with steamed vegetables or mixed salad
- Dinner – Pecan-crusted salmon or Grilled salmon with asparagus and mashed potatoes (depends on the workout)
Omari Hardwick Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Omari Hardwick Facts
- Hardwick is a member of the Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- He made a guest appearance in an episode of the series, Chase, on NBC in 2010.
- Omari is a co-founder of the “Actors Lounge” at the Los Angeles’ Greenway Theater, where young actors perform dramatic sketches for audiences, directors, and producers.
- He has also founded the production company “Bravelife Films”.
- At the age of 14, he used to write poetry on a daily basis and played many sports.
- He had to do odd jobs in order to pay for his acting classes.
- After graduating from the University of Georgia, Hardwick moved to San Diego for a spot on the San Diego Chargers (NFL). Unfortunately, his knee got injured and his football career ended right there. Despite the fact that he was good on the field, he had to continue acting and poetry.
- For his role in the TV series Saved in 2006, he did 2 years of training as a fireman and a paramedic.
- In 2002, Hardwick appeared as an extra in Floetry’s “Say Yes” music video.
- He became a founding member of “Plan B Inc. Theater Group” in 2010.
- Omari began his acting career as an extra on sitcoms such as “In the House” and “Friends”.
- Hardwick was cast to play the lead role of James Ghost St. Patrick on the drama-thriller series Power in 2013.
- Visit his official website @ www.omarihardwick.com.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Behind The Velvet Rope TV / Vimeo / CC BY-3.0