Tiffany Sarac Haddish
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tiffany Haddish went to the George Ellery Hale Middle School in Woodland Hills. She later got enrolled at the El Camino Real High School and completed her high schooling from there.
- Father – Tsihaye Reda Haddish
- Mother – Leola (Business Owner)
- Siblings – She has 4 younger siblings – 2 half-sisters and 2 half-brothers.
Tiffany Haddish is represented by Agency for the Performing Arts L.A.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tiffany Haddish has dated –
- William Stewart – Tiffany had a very volatile relationship with her former husband William Stewart. She had married and divorced him twice (2011 and 2013). In her memoirs, she claimed that Stewart had physically assaulted her on numerous occasions during the course of their marriage. The documents unearthed by the tabloids revealed that she had taken out a restraining order against him after he had attacked her in July 2010 in a Montreal based hotel. He had reportedly choked her in the hallway of the hotel.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Eritrean Jewish ancestry, while, on her mother’s side, she is of African American descent.
- Curly hair
- Mole mark below her eye
In January 2018, it was announced by Groupon that they had cast Tiffany Haddish in their upcoming advert.
She has experimented with Scientology in the past.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Jackie in the soap opera, If Loving You Is Wrong.
- Being cast in the role of Nekeisha Williams in the NBC sitcom, The Carmichael Show.
- Having appeared in important roles in the movies such as Keanu and Girls Trip.
In 2005, she made her theatrical film debut as Janice Green in the music drama movie, The Urban Demographic.
First TV Show
In 2005, Tiffany Haddish made her first TV show appearance in the When in Dome episode of the supernatural TV show, That’s So Raven.
Tiffany relies on her yoga and body weight exercises routine to keep her toned figure in perfect shape. She starts her yoga session with Sun Salutations (Surya Namaskar). She makes sure that she holds each pose for about 3 breaths.
Tiffany follows it up with a series of pushups and deep squats. The last exercise is jumping jacks, which lasts for about a minute. She ends her workout with a series of stretches.
Tiffany Haddish Favorite Things
- Fruit – Grapefruit
Source – The Daily Beast
Tiffany Haddish Facts
- When she was 9 years old, her mother suffered a brain damage after being involved in a car accident, which was caused by her stepfather tampering with the brakes of her car. After that, Tiffany had to take care of her siblings.
- When she was 12 years old, Tiffany and her siblings were put in foster homes as the authorities deemed her mother unfit to take care of her children.
- At the age of 15, she was reunited with her siblings as they were placed under the care of her grandmother.
- While studying in the high school, she was a school mascot.
- Tiffany managed to win the award in a drama competition in high school that featured recitation of Shakespearean monologues.
- At the age of 17, she went to the Laugh Factory Comedy Camp after a social worker had given her a choice between camp and psychiatric therapy.
- In her early struggling days in Beverly Hills, she used to live in her car.
- She holds the distinction of being the first black comedienne to host SNL show after she was roped in for Tiffany Haddish/Taylor Swift episode in November 2017.
- Before she found success as a performer, she did a number of miscellaneous jobs including working at the customer service for Alaska Airlines.
- Early in her life, she had to be hospitalized due to the toxic shock syndrome.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Staff Sgt. Eric Summers Jr. / www.incirlik.af.mil / Public Domain