|Paige Turco Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 17, 1965|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Paige Turco is an American actress who shot to fame after playing the role of April O’Neil in the movies Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991) as well as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (1993). She has starred in recurrent roles in numerous popular TV shows including All My Children (1989-1991), American Gothic (1995-1996), NYPD Blue (1996-1997), Party of Five (1997-1998), The Agency (2001-2003), Person of Interest (2011-2016), and The 100 (2014-2019).
Jean Paige Turco
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
She went to the Walnut Hill School in Natick, Massachusetts. She graduated from Bay Path College in Longmeadow, Massachusetts in 1987 and then majored in drama at the University of Connecticut.
- Father – David Vincent Turco
- Mother – Joyce Jean (Jodoin)
She is represented by One Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Jason O’Mara (2003-2017) – She tied the knot with Irish actor Jason O’Mara on September 19, 2003. On June 19, 2017, the couple made public that they had separated on May 1, 2017, and that Turco was filing for divorce. They have a son named David (b. February 2004).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian, French, and English descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Broad grin
- Prominent cheekbones
- Dimpled smile
She has endorsed several brands such as –
- Special K cereal
Paige Turco Favorite Things
- Food – Tuna fish
- Character To Play – Zoe Morgan in Person of Interest
- Songs – Sympathique, Je Ne Veux Pas Travailler by Pink Martini, Broken & Beautiful by Kelly Clarkson, Let’s Have a Kiki by Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras, Wide Awake by Katy Perry
Paige Turco Facts
- Her father passed away when she was an infant and when she turned 1 year old, her mother relocated them to Springfield in Massachusetts and she was brought up there.
- Before she attained stardom, her 1st on-screen appearance was in the TV show Guiding Light (1987-1989) as Dinah Marler.
- Her son was named David in honor of her father.
- In her childhood, she used to regularly take ballet lessons.
- During her growing up years, she performed as a soloist at the New England Dance Conservatory, the Amherst Ballet Theatre Company, as well as the Western Massachusetts Ballet Company.
- Her dreams of becoming a classical ballerina got shattered when an ankle injury ended her career as a dancer at the age of 14. After the mishap, she was compelled to change her career choice and focus on drama and musical comedies instead.
- She has revealed that it had been traumatic for her to suddenly discontinue ballet and she was unable to even watch the dance form anymore as it caused her too much pain.
- When she landed her role in The Agency, she actually spent time with real CIA operatives and observed them closely at work as part of her preparation for her performance in the show. She has been known for her commitment and dedication to work where she researches and submerges herself into her characters.
- She has stated that she never tries to hide her scars, the unfortunate incidents and her experiences in life as they are proof that she faced the difficulties in life and fought.
Featured Image by Paige Turco / Twitter