|Pallavi Gowda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Pallavi Gowda is an Indian actress who is known for her work in the Kannada, Malayalam, and Telugu film and television industry, most prominently Pasupu Kumkuma, Savitri, Alliyambal, and Jodi Hakki.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
She divides her time between Bengaluru and Byadagi.
Pallavi studied at the East-West Public School in Bangalore, Karnataka.
She also attained a Bachelor’s degree from the Sri Aurobindo First Grade College for Women, Bangalore.
- Mother – Lakshmi Gowda
- Siblings – Prashanth Gowda (Brother)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a beauty spot on her chin.
- Round face shape
Through her social media, Pallavi has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Sonu Collections, HARTS, Daniel Wellington, Trinketfactory.com, Fashion Factory, and Le Masque.
Pallavi Gowda Facts
- She was brought up in Bengaluru.
- Pallavi made her Kannada debut as an actress in the TV show Mane Ondu Mooru Bagilu in 2010. Later, in 2011, she made her first Telugu appearance in Pasupu Kumkuma as Savitri/ Anjali. In 2016, Gowda made her first film appearance in Prema Geema Jane.
- In 2018, Pallavi appeared in her first Malayalam TV show as the lead character in Alliyambal.
Featured Image By Pallavi Gowda / Instagram