|Paridhi Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 1987|
Paridhi Sharma is an Indian actress who is best known for being cast as Mehek in Ruk Jana Nahin in 2011 and 2012, Jodha Bai in Jodha Akbar from 2013 to 2015, and Babita in Patiala Babes. Her impressive acting skills have also earned her several awards such as the Indian Telly Award in 2014 and the Zee Rishtey Award in 2013. Paridhi also has a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Bagh, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Paridhi Sharma graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Business Administration from the Prestige Institute of Management And Research, Indore. Later, she went on to pursue her Masters in Business Administration from a university in Pune.
- Father – Narendra Sharma
- Mother – Rashmy Sharma
- Siblings – She has 2 brothers and a sister.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paridhi Sharma has dated –
- Tanmay Saxena (2011-Present) – Paridhi married her college sweetheart Tanmay Saxena in 2011. The couple has a heartwarming story from the time they met at a blood donation camp where Tanmay donated blood twice that day just to get a second look at her. Tanmay had his heart set on her for a while before he asked her out for the first time but got rejected. However, he did not accept defeat and penned down everything that he felt about her in a love letter of 30 to 35 pages that melted Paridhi’s heart after which she finally went out a date with him. Later, they got married in 2011 and had their first child a boy named Ridharv Saxena.
Race / Ethnicity
- Almond eye shape
- Wide smile
- High cheekbones
Best Known For
- Starring as Mehek in Ruk Jana Nahin in 2011 and 2012, Jodha Bai in Jodha Akbar from 2013 to 2015, and Babita in Patiala Babes
- Winning several awards such as the Zee Rishtey Award for “Favorite Nayi Jodi” in 2013 as well as an Indian Telly Award and Zee Gold Award for “Best Fresh New Face” in 2014
First TV Show
Paridhi made her debut TV show appearance as Meera/Rani in Tere Mere Sapne in 2009.
She does go to the gym regularly where her workout routine mostly revolves around strength training and maintaining a lean physique. Paridhi also practices yoga and performs the asana of Surya Namaskar and believes that “it is extremely vital to maintain good health”.
As for her diet regime, she is a vegetarian who does not follow a strict diet chart but prefers to consume ample amount of fruits and natural juice. However, she also enjoys gobbling down street food such as chaat.
Her meal plan for the day consists of milk with any dish that’s made for breakfast (Preferably poha or upama). For lunch, she prefers dal, vegetable, roti’s, and curd. Her dinner usually is a light meal like soup, chappati, and vegetable, or dal.
Also, she prefers to keep away from any drink that has caffeine and high quantities of sugar in it.
Paridhi Sharma Favorite Things
- Food – Dal Baati
- Cuisine – Indian
- Kind Of Drink – Natural Juices
Source – Telly Chakkar
Paridhi Sharma Facts
- She was raised in Indore.
- Paridhi can ride a Royal Enfield Bullet.
- She loves spending time with her family on every birthday of hers.
- Her hobbies are painting, dancing, and being excellent at her profession.
- Paridhi took part in theatrical plays even when in college.
- She is a believer of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON).
- To audition for her role as the titular character in Jodha Akbar, she had to surpass almost 7000 contestants.
- According to news sources, Paridhi Sharma had been s*xually abused by director Santram Verma in 2014.
- In the past, while starring as Jodha Bai in Jodha Akbar, she denied playing intimate scenes especially locking-lips with her co-star Rajat Tokas. Reason being that, her family and she as well wouldn’t welcome the idea of kissing another man.
- Paridhi was placed at #1 by MP-Top-10 on their ‘Top 10 Most Beautiful Indian TV Actresses 2016’ list.
- Paridhi loves eating the sweet rasgulla.
- She is very fond of the color pink.
- Paridhi dislikes the taste of momos.
- According to Paridhi’s husband Tanmay, she was wanted by almost every boy in their college.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image By Paridhi Sharma / Instagram