|Parvati Shallow Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1982|
Parvati Shallow is an American TV personality, yoga teacher, internet talk-show host, and charity organizer who rose to fame after she won Survivor: Micronesia — Fans vs. Favorites in 2008.
Vero Beach, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Parvati graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism from the University of Georgia. She also has a certification in Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga.
TV Personality, Yoga teacher, Internet Talk-Show Host, Charity Organizer
- Father – Mike Shallow
- Mother – Gale Shallow
- Siblings – Kaelan Shallow (Brother), Sodashi Shallow (Sister), She has one more sibling.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Parvati has dated –
- John Fincher (2017-2021) – Parvati tied the knot with fellow Survivor contestant John Fincher on July 16, 2017. However, the couple filed for divorce in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
Through her social media, Parvati has either endorsed or promoted various brands including PARACHUTE.
Parvati Shallow Facts
- Her hometown is West Hollywood, California.
- She has trained in martial arts in the past.
- At the age of 11, Parvati’s family relocated to Atlanta where she spent the rest of her younger years.
- Shallow started competing as a boxer in 2004. Hence, she joined hands with other boxers to form the non-profit organization called Knockouts for Girls. The organization gives underprivileged girls a scholarship for boxing lessons.
Featured Image By Nygjack / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0