Palmdale, California, United States
George studied at Knight High School where he was a part of the basketball team. During his sophomore year at high school, he was shifted from the JV team to the varsity team.
After he graduated from Knight High School, George accepted the scholarship offered by Fresno State University. PG competed for 2 years at Fresno State until his junior year when he made a decision not to attend his last two years at college and enter the 2010 NBA Draft.
Professional Basketball Player
- Father – Paul George Sr.
- Mother – Paulette George
- Siblings – Teiosha George (Older Sister) (Played basketball at Pepperdine), Portala George (Older Sister) (Played volleyball at CSU-San Bernardino)
Paul is signed with Aaron Mintz.
Small Forward (Can play as a Shooting Guard)
6 ft 9 in or 206 cm
100 kg or 220 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul George dated –
- Daniela Rajic (2013) – In 2013, George hooked up with stripper Daniela Rajic with whom he has a daughter Olivia (b. May 1, 2014).
- Jessica Burciaga (2013-Present) – In 2013, George commenced dating an American model Jessica Burciaga. They are still an item.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Muscular athletic body
Paul George’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 47 in or 119.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16.5 in or 42 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
George has penned an endorsement contract with Nike.
Paul has been seen in TV adverts for Gatorade, AT&T Agency, Papa John’s Pizza, 2K Sports, American Heart Association, Jeep, etc.
Paul’s religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
His scoring abilities as a player, leadership skills, and being able to carry his team on his shoulders during important games.
George is also known for being an NBA All-Star and a member of USA’s national team.
First Basketball Match
On October 27, 2010, George played his first official NBA match with the Indiana Pacers against the San Antonio Spurs. Paul spent 22:42 minutes on the court and scored 4 points, dished 2 assists, made two steals and grabbed 3 rebounds. Eventually, the Pacers lost the match by 13 points with the final score being 122-109 for San Antonio.
- Ball Handling
- Post Moves
George has not acted in a movie yet.
First TV Show
Other than basketball matches itself, Paul has made a guest appearance in the TV show Jimmy Kimmel Live! in 2014 as himself- NBA.
George’s workouts can be seen on the following links –
Paul George Favorite Things
- NBA Player – Penny Hardaway, Tracy Mcgrady, Kobe Bryant
- Drink – Gatorade and Strawberry lemonade
- Rapper – Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Drake, Rozay, Meek Mill, Chuck D
- Movie – Saving Private Ryan (1998)
- Things to do besides Basketball – Fish and Bowl
- Actor – Jamie Foxx, Mark Wahlberg
Source – IndyStar
Paul George Facts
- As a kid, he idolized Kobe Bryant.
- Paul cheered for Los Angeles Clippers during his childhood.
- When he was young, George played one-on-one with his sister Teiosha on a basketball court near their house.
- Paul did not perform in organized basketball until he joined high school.
- He competed for Pump and Run AAU Team.
- According to Rivals.com, George was not a part of the list of major prospects by colleges.
- Initially, he made his mind to attend Pepperdine University and even made a commitment about the same on August 9, 2007. However, after Pepperdine’s coach Vance Walberg left the college, Paul changed his mind and looked for other options.
- In the 2010 NBA Draft, George was selected as the 10th pick by the Indiana Pacers.
- On July 1, 2010, Paul penned a two-year deal with the Pacers worth 3.9 million dollars.
- He performed at the Slam Dunk Contest and Rising Stars Challenge at the 2012 NBA All-Star Weekend.
- He received the award for NBA’s Most Improved Player in 2013.
- In August 2014, Paul made a decision to change his jersey number from 24 to 13. All old jerseys of his were donated to his high school in Palmdale, California.
- Visit Paul’s official website @ paulgeorge.net.
- Follow PG on Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and Facebook.