|Perenna Kei Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Perenna Kei is a businesswoman known for being named as the youngest billionaire in the world at the age of 24 by Forbes in 2014. On November 18, 2013, she was designated as a non-executive director of the company, Logan Property Holdings. She has done philanthropic work for various organizations like The Community Chest of Hong Kong, Red Cross Society of China, and Guangxi Charity Foundation.
Kei Perenna Hoi Ting
Perenna Kei, Ji Peili, Ji Kaiting
Perenna Kei was born in 1990.
Hong Kong, China
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
Perenna Kei studied at Singapore Institute of Management. In August 2011, she earned a bachelor’s degree in economics and finance from the University of London.
- Father – Kei Hoi Pang (Chairman and CEO of Logan Property Holdings)
- Others – Ji Jiande (Uncle) (Executive Director of Logan Property Holdings)
Perenna Kei has a team of experts who manage her official matters and can be reached through Logan Property Holdings which has its offices in China.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm (Approx)
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- She has a friendly face with a sweet smile.
- Broader jawline with a long chin
Best Known For
Making it to Forbes’s “The Richest People On The Planet” list in 2014 as the Youngest Billionaire at the age of 24 with a net worth of US$1.3 billion. On May 14, 2010, she was appointed as the director of the company, Logan Property Holdings. But on November 18, 2013, she was re-designated as a non-executive director of the company.
Perenna Kei Facts
- She is also a citizen of the Caribbean offshore, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- In 2010, Perenna Kei, as a 20-year-old, was listed as the major player in the creation of their company.
- She is involved in various philanthropic activities through Logan Property. Previous records suggest that she has donated to organizations such as The Community Chest of Hong Kong, Xiqu Central Primary School, Red Cross Society of China, and Guangxi Charity Foundation.
- Perenna Kei is the majority shareholder and owns 85% of Logan Property Holdings. But, her father handles all the business dealings. She is the owner of a number of companies registered in offshore havens including the British Virgin Islands and the Cayman Islands.
- She is not active on any social media site.
Featured Image by Perenna Kei / General Knowledge Today